In Which Life Becomes More Complicated Than It Already Is

A.N: I'm having a mental breakdown over school, life, my pillow being to big for my chair, and the cover for this story. Please help me.

• aaaannnddd also I cant help but feel that the wording on the cover seems weird. I don't even know anymore, I'll figure it out later.

•aaaaaannnddd (again) THANK YOU FOR 400 READS WTHHHHH

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Haikyuu.

————————————————————
Chapter 15-

"I want you to call me Nozomi."

      He was silent.

      She was silent.

      ".....Eh?" Oikawa quietly spoke, his eyes fixated on Nozomi, who blinked back at him. He held the most dorkiest, childish, toothy, disbelief smile. Nozomi wanted to poke his cheeks.

      "What?" Nozomi gave him a dead stare. Well, they have gotten closer, haven't they? So it was only natural for them to call each other by their first names? Or was she moving too fast? Nozomi inwardly not her lip, her eyes flickering to the railing.

       "Really?" He stared at her in disbelief, with a hint of happiness.

       "Yeah, is there something wrong? You don't have to—

       "No, no, no, no, no, no, I want to!"

      Nozomi's eyes widened, flickering back to Oikawa. The setter quickly glanced away from her, his eyes drawn to his fingers which rested on the railing.

       ".....Nozomi."

      A blush tinted the girl's cheeks, making her turn her head away from him. "Yeah?"

      "No-zo-mi." Oikawa slowly disassembled her name on the tip of his tongue.

"Yes?"

"Nozoooomiii." That was the final draw.

"What is it?!" She retorted, completely aware of the blush that painted her small cheeks. As if she couldn't get anymore embarrassed.

"Ah, nothing. I just wanted to say it." Oikawa nonchalantly said, giving her a playful grin. Nozomi gave him a deadpanned stare, not bothering to argue back.

"You're such an airhead, Oikawa-san—

"Tooru."

"Eh?"

Oikawa smiled at her. "Call me Tooru."

Nozomi blinked. "Oh."

"What do you mean, oh?" The volleyball captain playfully retorted. Nozomi puzzlingly cocked her head.

'Of course. Since I let him call me Nozomi, it's normal that I call him Tooru. Nothing strange about it.' But for some reason, thinking of saying his first name made her heart jump. So, she decided to test it out.

"Tooru." Nozomi blankly spoke, no honorifics whatsoever. It made her feel nervous, but she maintained a professional look.

"Hm?" Oikawa was looking off into the dark distance, probably looking at the few blinking stars that levitated above them.

Nozomi cocked her head. "Tooru." She spoke again, the name rolled off her tongue nicely. It was a nice name. An elegant one. A light, pleasing name. It fit him well, like when Cinderella slipped on her perfectly well-fitted glass slipper. She liked his name.