In Which Nozomi Goes For A Swim

A.N: YOU GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT GIFS YAYYYY (but if u guys don't see the gif above than oop I messed up I guess ಥ_ಥ)

Another A.N: When Oikawa calls Nozomi "Micchan", he's making a nickname out of Nozomi's last name; Miura. He strangely doesn't have the guts to call Nozomi by her first name. But he does have the guts to call her by ludicrous nicknames. But then again, I'm the one who came up these nicknames so maybe I'm the crazy one
¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu. Haikyuu is owned and created by Haruichi Furudate.

————————————————————
Chapter 10-

      The evening sun glistened as Nozomi trekked her way home, her quiet footsteps clicking on the cement. She decided to forget all those—rather unsettling—events that unfolded today.

     It was likely that she would never volunteer herself to drop off anything at the Student Council's room ever again. It was also likely that she would never bump into that dark-haired, tan-skinned athlete again.

      'Just stay in the crowds, And you won't have to deal with anything like that again.' Nozomi obediently thought, adjusting the strap of her school bag around her shoulder. Maybe she was being too shallow, maybe she was being too negative.

       But that's just the way Nozomi was. Quiet, introverted, unsociable, blunt—They were all just Nozomi.

      Except all those characteristics blew out of the window when she stood before Oikawa. It was almost funny how much you can change just because of one person.

      Turning the corner towards her house, Nozomi braved herself for any loud outbursts her sister might have in store for her.

      And thank God she prepared herself for what was about to come next.

      "Welcome back, my most important sister!" Hanako practically skipped over to Nozomi, her arms wide open in front of her. Nozomi simply evaded her, ducking her head and walking past her sister. Her mind was still in a daze from today.

      "Hi, Nee-san." Nozomi calmly said, placing her keys on the hook that hung beside her. Slipping off her shoes and tidily placing them in order, Nozomi stepped up and walked over to the kitchen.

        Opening the fridge, Nozomi grabbed a bottle of her favorite peach drink, unwinding the lid with a 'pop' and taking a gulp from the cold beverage.

      "As energetic as always! Did something interesting happen at school today?" Hanako's aloof and airy voice echoed Nozomi's eardrums. She wanted nothing more than to sink into a pile of marshmallows.

      "No. It was the same as always." Nozomi replied blankly, placing her drink on the kitchen counter.

      "That sounds good. So I was thinking....." Hanako started, grabbing the attention of Nozomi. Nozomi looked at her sister, who fidgeted with her fingers. The younger sister slowly raised an eyebrow, waiting for her sister's next words.

      "Let's go to that new amusement park tomorrow! Their having their grand opening! I haven't been to one in ages, and since I'm here and you're here, I thought we should go together! As sisters we must unite and have fun together!"

        There were practically sparkles twirling around Hanako's flamboyant figure. Nozomi held back a scoff, her mind momentarily switching to Oikawa.

      "But, don't we have to go grocery shopping? We're almost out of—well—a lot of things." Nozomi said, thinking back to the miraculous feast Hanako had prepared for her that one night.