16.

"Where did you run off to last night?" Mason asked me. "Right? I didn't even see you last night." Lucy added. 

It was the next morning and the three of us walked through the halls of the school. Luckily I felt fine and was not one bit hungover. Although I was a bit embarrassed about being drunk in front of Niall last night. 

"I was outside for the most part. Sophia was the one that left me to go dance with Liam." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, they definitely hooked up last night." Mason nodded. "Did you see how they were all over each other?" 

"No, and I'm kind of glad I didn't. But good for them" I laughed. We talked for a couple more minutes before the two walked over to their first class that was on the other side of the building.

I began to make my way over to my class when someone's shoulder bumped into me. The person seemed unfazed seeing as they kept walking. 

"Watch where you're going you ass." I called after the familiar figure. He turned around to look at me, shooting me a glare which quickly went away once he realized it was me. 

"So do you always go around bumping into people?" I playfully smiled, realizing that all of our interactions started like this. 

"Just pretty girls like you." Harry smiled as he walked towards me. "My apologies love. I wasn't watching where I was going." 

"You look terrible." I chuckled as soon as I got a good look at him. His hair was messy and he looked pale. 

"I have a massive hangover. Why did you let me drink that much last night?" He whined. 

"Hey, I do recall telling you you were done for the night. You didn't listen." I chuckled. 

"Yeah well I'm in pain. My head is spinning horribly and I feel sick." He complained.

"Harry, why didn't you just stay home?" I chuckled. "No way. I already have three unexcused absences. Two more and I'm suspended!" He exclaimed. 

"I was just about to get a coffee from the cart outside. Care to join?" He asked. 

"Hmm... tempting but I should get to class. You do know class starts in less than ten minutes right?" I laughed. 

"I can afford to be late." He chuckled. "Okay, then if you won't join me for coffee now, how about we hang out later?" He smiled. 

"Hang out? Where?" I asked confused. I wasn't sure if Harry and I were actually friends seeing as yesterday was our first time actually talking, and we were both drunk. Yet it seems to me like he wants to get to know me. 

"Cam's? After school? I'm hungover as hell today but, does tomorrow work?" He asked. 

"Cam's? I love that place!" I gushed. Cam's was a cafe with the best donuts in town. "Hmm.. okay. I guess we can hang out." I playfully agreed without giving it a second thought. 

"Great. I have your number, so I'll just text you tomorrow to see where you are after school." He smiled. 

"Huh.. I did give you my number last night." I stated in disbelief. When I'm drunk I do questionable things. 

"I didn't even have to ask you twice about it." Harry chuckled. Just then the first bell signaling that classes start in five minutes rang. 

"Well, it seems like you will be late to class after all." I stated. 

"No worries, being late is worth it if it means talking to you." He smiled, his dimples showing. Geez this boy is a flirt. But his dimples are really cute, I thought to myself.  

"So Cam's tomorrow after school." I repeated our plans as I began to back away. 

"It's a date." He smiled.