24.

The loud music and flashing lights caused the adrenaline to rush through my body. A huge grin made its way to my lips when I saw him, looking good as ever.

"You made it!" Harry excitedly yelled over the music as he saw me, his cute dimples showing.  He placed a soft kiss on my cheek which caused my heart to flutter.

"Hey Sophia." Harry quickly hugged her. "Come on everyone is already here."

I was surprised when his large hand intertwined with my small one, but a smile left my lips. It felt nice.

He led us through the crowded club and towards the back where all the tables and couches were. Sure enough there sat our friends but he was the first one to catch my eye. Only he wasn't alone. Cuddled up to his arm was Mandy who was occupied on her phone, unaware that Niall's eyes were staring at me.

I wasn't surprised to see that he was here with her because Liam had already warned me. He had a lot to say about her. Apparently everyone disliked her. Even Niall which was confusing as ever seeing as he shags her. But it didn't bother me at all because I had moved on from him.

Niall and I haven't spoken in over a week and a half ever since that day at his house. We'd just sit next to each other awkwardly during class but I didn't care that he avoided me. It actually made everything easier.

"Ava!!!" Louis chirped as we neared the group on the couch. "Hey!!" I walked over to him and and Eleanor and crouched down to their level, hugging them both. Next I hugged Liam who quickly made his way to Sophia who were now officially dating, and then Zayn who I had finally met last week. I faked a smile and waved at the two blondes on the adjacent couch.

"I thought you said she wasn't your friend." I heard Mandy mutter and from my sideview I could see her glaring at Niall as I made my way back to Harry who was sitting on a love seat closest to Louis and El.

I took a seat next to him and immediately he placed his arm over my shoulder. He brought his lips to my ear, speaking over the loud music. "By the way, you look gorgeous tonight."

His words made my heart flutter. "Thanks." I blushed, snuggling closer into his chest.

Harry's and I's friendship has been very flirtatious lately. We hang out just us two all the time and we always have an amazing time. And somewhere along the way I have grown some feelings for him. Harry is just so sweet and super attractive that I wouldn't mind having something more with him.

"It's about time you got here Ava! Harry couldn't stop asking about you every two seconds!" Louis smirked.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Harry who's cheeks turned a pink shade. He nuzzled his head into my neck in embarrassment making me chuckle at him as I lightly stroked his curls. He was too cute.

My smile fell for a quick second when I noticed how Niall watched Harry and I intensely all while Mandy tried to get his attention, but failed. I forced myself to look away and instead turned my attention to Zayn, Louis, and El who were trying to tell me a funny story that happened before I got here.

We spent the next half hour chatting and drinking and having a good time except it was hard not to notice how Niall would glance over to me every chance he could. I had no idea what his problem was and it was getting really annoying.

I was walking out of the bathroom when someone snuck up behind me, grabbing me and pushing me against the wall.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him.

"Harry, really!?? Why the hell are you with him?" He glared, hovering over me.

"What the hell is your problem Niall!" I tried to push him off of me but it was no use. He was way stronger than me.

"You're trying to make me jealous by flirting with him, aren't you?"

"Leave me alone Niall!"

"You don't fool me Ava. He's not the one you want." He smirked.

I looked into his eyes. "You're wrong. I like him."

"Are you sure about that?" He smirked looking down at me, pressing his forehead against mine. His hands found their way to my hips, squeezing them. I nervously gulped as I felt the butterflies in my stomach. What the hell was he doing? I did not want this. I thought we weren't on speaking terms?

"Niall-"

"You look sexy in this dress." He smirked as he scanned my body before flipping my hair over my shoulder so that my neck was exposed. His fingers traced down to my collarbone causing my eyes to flutter closed.

"Go back to your girlfriend Niall." I whispered. I felt his hot breath on my ear as he whispered.

"I told you that I'm not interested in her Ava."

I felt his lips come in contact with my neck causing my body to go crazy. The kisses trailed up to my jaw until finally we were interrupted by a door slamming, waking me up from his trance.

His lips were on the corner of my mouth when I successfully pushed him off of me.

"You're a jerk Niall." I glared at him but he smirked down at me. "Don't come near me again." I pushed past him and quickly made my way back, forcing myself to forget what had just happened.

"Harry!" I smiled as I saw him. Niall was right behind me, watching me as he took his seat next to Mandy who immediately threw herself at him. I did not want to be near the two of them, especially Niall.

"Dance with me?" I blushed, extending my hand out to him. Harry let out that dimpled smile that I loved so much before locking our fingers. I was aware Niall's eyes were on us, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let him ruin my night with Harry.

I led him to the dance floor and stopped when I came across Louis and Eleanor grinding against each other as well as Sophia and Liam who were dancing next to them.

I began to sway my hips seductively to the music and I smirked when I felt Harry's hands on my hips, bringing me closer to him so that my back was pressed against his front.

His body moved smoothly with mine. And it felt so good.

I brought my arms over my head and placed my hands on the nape of his neck, causing him to rest his chin on my shoulder. His curls and hot breath tickled my neck, making my knees go weak.

We danced like that for a couple minutes before I finally turned around and faced him. His hands stayed on my swaying hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked down at me before bringing our bodies closer if that was even possible.

Gosh he looked so good right now.

I found myself getting lost in his green eyes, one of my favorite things about him.

He licked his lips as he scanned my body, a sexy smirk emerged right after causing me to blush. There was definitely some sexual tension here.

He leaned down, bringing his lips to my ear.

"God I really want to kiss you right now Ava." His words brought butterflies to my stomach. I looked up at him, surprised at his words but I smiled as I saw a hint of nerves in his smile. I tip toed in my heels, bringing my lips to his ear.

"Then kiss me." I whispered, my arms dropping to my sides.

He smirked at my words as he looked down to my lips before cupping my cheeks with his two large hands. I placed my hands over his wrists and he stared into my eyes bringing our faces closer until our noses touched.

I was screaming in the inside.

I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to land on mine.

And when his soft lips finally did...

It was the best kiss I've ever had in my life.