17.

Hey y'all! Part 1 of my new story 'Beauteous' is now up! I would appreciate if you would give it a read and show it some love. Xx. :) 

*****

 "What do you think Niall is going to say when he finds out you went out with Harry?" Lucy asked.

"I don't see why he would say anything at all." I said, confused. "There's nothing going on between Niall and I. And there's nothing going on between Harry and I... And there isn't going to be anything happening. Ever."

"But they're both so hot." Lucy stated, Sophia nodding with no shame and adding,"You never know."

"...You say there's nothing going on, yet you kissed Niall." Sophia smirked. Instantly I shushed her hoping no one who was around heard her. "Don't say that out loud!"

I took a deep breath, trying to keep my calm. Even after explaining to my friends numerous times what had happened, they still brought it up. I regretted telling them about the heated moment Niall and I shared just a few days ago because like I feared to expect, they turned it into something more than it was. The kiss Niall and I shared was a mistake. It was something Niall did in order to shut Mickey up. 

I closed my locker and faced my two friends who were staring at me with smirks on their faces. "If anyone finds out because of you two, you guys are dead." I threatened, making them giggle. 

"Relax," Lucy smirked. "We'll keep your secret."

"Are you on your way out?" I asked them. 

"We're actually going to wait for Alan and Mason. We're going to go out to eat and then to my place." Lucy said. "Why don't you spend the night? Sophia is." 

"Sure." I answered. "I'll stop by after Harry drops me off home." 

"Great, that way you can tell us in person how it goes." Lucy smirked. 

"Whatever." I laughed. "I'll see you two later." I said my goodbyes and made my way towards the doors that lead outside.

As I stepped outside of the school building I instantly shivered as the cold wind hit my body. Winter is just around the corner meaning it's time to start dressing in layers. 

I pulled my sweater closer to my body as I scanned the parking lot hoping to spot the curly haired boy I was meant to hang out with today, but with no luck. Although I did spot a familiar boy with a beanie who was blowing out smoke from his cigarette. 

I could see why people would be afraid of him if they didn't know him.  His dark clothes and tattoos easily make him intimidating. That's how I felt my first day of class when I first saw him. 

I walked down the few steps and started to make my way to him. I chuckled as he glared at some girls passing by him. 

I don't understand what's with these guys glaring at literally everyone. 

"He is so fit!" One of the girls whispered to her friend as they passed by me. I chuckled, unable to believe that even with his intimidating glares, Louis still manages to make girls go crazy. 

"You have some admirers." I chuckled as I reached him, motioning to the girls with my head. 

"Loads of girls fancy me." He smirked. "Can't help it if I'm naturally beautiful." He shrugged. I giggled at his comment while he took one last smoke out of his cigarette and let it drop to the floor, stepping on it. 

"Are you waiting for Niall?" I asked once I realized who's car he was leaning against. 

"Indeed I am." He nodded. "Niall and Harry got pulled aside after class for not turning in their work."

"Seriously?" I asked. "I hope it won't take long." It was getting extremely cold and I wanted nothing more than to be out of here. 

"Oh.. I see... you're waiting for Niall as well. Aren't you?" Louis smirked which I immediately rolled my eyes at. 

"Not that it's any of your business, but it's Harry I'm actually waiting for." I sassed back. 

"Harry?" He asked, confusion written all over his face. "And why would you be waiting for him?" 

"We're meant to be hanging out."

"Interesting... Wait til Niall finds out about this." He chuckled, amused.  What is it with everyone thinking Niall would have anything to say about this? "And where are you two 'hanging out'?" 

"Cam's." I responded. "Cam's? I love that place! They have like the best donuts in the world!" Louis' face lit up. "That's like my favorite place ever!" 

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he furiously nodded at me. "Well.. if you aren't busy right now, why don't you join us?" I asked. 

"Oh, I would LOVE to!" Louis nodded. "But wait... isn't this a date between just Harry and you?" 

"No." I rolled my eyes. 

"Well... Here they come." Louis pointed out. I turned around to see Niall and Harry making their way over to us, laughing at something that was said. 

"Alright mates?" Louis nodded at the two as they approached us. 

"We convinced her to give us until Monday to turn in the work." Harry smirked. "Brilliant." Louis praised his friends. 

"Ava!" Harry smiled as he made his way over to me, surprising me with a warm hug.

"Ready to go?" He asked as we pulled away. "Yeah." I smiled. 

"What the hell is going on here!?" Niall exclaimed, glaring at Harry and I. 

"Well..." Louis smirked as he crossed his arms across his chest, switching his attention back and forth between Niall and Harry and I. "..This is going to be good."

****Don't forget to check out my new story! :)