Chapter 16

A/N basically today's the day where I'm updating all my stories... so much writing. Sorry for slow updates :c

Kaidyn's POV

I nodded my head along to the catchy tune I was listening to. Did I ever mention how beautiful Luke's voice was? Yeah, that's right. I'm at Luke's band practice.

I never knew he had a band until he invited me to one of his practices. I also thought this was going to be kind of like a rag tag band, but apparently they had fans. Their YouTube channel has over 50,000 subscribers and they have millions of views. And did I mention they're amazing?

Since I'm at their band practice, I got to meet his band mates and friends. I already knew Calum, but I finally met Michael and Ashton. Let me tell you one thing, they're all amazing. Calum is by far the weirdest and I can't help but notice his heart eyes for Ashton.

I think he likes him. Would their ship name be.. Ashum? No that sounds terrible. Calton? Ew, that's even worse.

Cashton.

Yes, that's perfect. Heh.

"I ship cashton so hard." I said acidentally out loud. "What?" Ashton asked because apparently he heard me over their music.

Shit.

"Uh, nothing. You guys are great." I said trying to cover up what I said. "Oh thanks." He said. Phew, he belived me. Then I saw Calum giving me a look, and then I knew he didn't believe me. "Hey Kaidyn, can we talk?" Cal asked. Oh fuck, did I do anything wrong?

I nodded nervously and followed him out of the basement. "So I heard you uh, say Cashton. Is that supposed to mean Ashton and me as a ship or something? He asked.

"U-um." I stuttered. "Do you think I actually like him like that?" He asked angrily, which would make me think he didn't like Ash, but his eyes were telling me otherwise.

"Uh, yeah, I do think you like Ash. I see the heart eyes you make towards him." I told him more confidentally. "Shit." He said. "Please don't hate me." He cried. "What? Why would I hate you?" I asked worringly.

"B-because I'm... I'm g-gay." He said now sobbing. Well, I wasn't surprised that he was gay, he seemed a little too fabulous to be straight. "Hey, Calum, I don't hate you for being you. My best friend used to be gay." I said, remembering Daniel. "He was?" "Yeah, that's why he killed himself. Wait, don't go kill yourself. Being gay is't bad, in fact, gay equals yay!" I smiled, trying to cheer him up.

He seemed a little happier, then I asked, "What makes you like Ashton?" He smiled and blushed, "He's just so perfect. He can be cute but then so fucking hot. He's also the most caring person I know. And he laughs at my jokes." He rambled. "Aw, that's so cute." I cooed.

Gay love is literally the cutest thing ever. I mean, who doesn't like gay ships? There's Troyler for crying out loud!

"Are you ever going to tell him your feelings?" I asked. "No because he's straight." "I don't think that should stop you, but I think you should at least tell Ash, Luke, and Mikey your gay. I know they'll support you one hundred percent." I smiled.

"Okay, I'm going to tell them now." He announced. "Uh, okay." I didn't think he would agree so quickly. We headed back to the basement and Calum cleared his throat.

"Guys, I have something to tell you." He announced. Now full attention was on Calum. "I-I'm gay" He said quickly and added, "please don't hate me."

"What? Cal, we don't hate you. We don't care if you're gay, straight, or bi. Hell, we don't care if you're trans!" Luke said. "Also, I kind of knew you were gay. I mean, you're just so fabulous." Mikey added. "That's what I said." I announced.

"You're still our Calum, we still love you." Ashton said and Calum blushed at that, and I'm sure Luke and Michael noticed. I heard Michael tell Luke, "I ship it."

They all hugged and that made my heart feel all warm. They finished their band practice and just before I left, Calum whsipered to me, "Thanks. You're amazing. Oh, and Luke likes you a lot. And not in a friendly way." He winked and pushed me out the door.

What?

A/N Yeah, I'm going to finish this soon. I'm just not really feeling it. Sorry. Also I added cashton because why not? It's fab c: Bye