3.) Set

LISA'S POV

Pioneer High

I'm Nervous and Anxious, I know Jennie might become more extreme in bullying me because of what I witnessed yesterday.

If I could only turn back time and unsee what I saw yesterday.

I'm just going to have to deal with whatever kind of physical pain Jennie will inflict upon me.

I'm in front of my locker getting some of my books while being cautious at the same time.

Okay Lisa, Be Alert and Keep Your eyes peeled.

I'm so pre-occupied of worrying that I didn't notice that an open can of paint is on top of my locker and so when I opened it, The paint spilled all over me.

I heard a bunch of students laughing at me and throwing stuff at my direction.

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom to wash up the paint before it dries up.

10 minutes of trying to scrub the paint off but still, nothing happened——It seems like the more I try, the more it spreads everywhere.

I look like a mess and today is supposedly my first day working at the dance studio!

I'm feeling very hopeless that tears streamed down my face.

I didn't want to cry but I'm so stressed out, My day hasn't even started yet and this already happened.

I don't want to make a bad impression on my first day as a dance instructor and considering I'm only covering for one of the main dancers.

I started sobbing when all of a sudden, Someone came in and offered me a handkerchief

"Here" I heard a woman's voice say

"Oh! Uhh..Sorry, I'm just about to leave, excuse me" I said, I didn't even bother looking at the lady.

"Wait!" She said as she got a hold on my shoulder

"I'm sorry about what my cousin did, Jennie can  be real cruel sometimes, I apologize on her behalf"

Huh? Cousin? so that means this person is...

"Miss Kim, Jisoo! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to mess up the bathroom like this!" I said wide eyed while bowing my head to her over and over.

I'm very scared because this is the elder Kim that I'm with.

If Jennie can do this much damage, What more if It's her older cousin?!

Of all the people here in school Why does it have to be another Kim that found me in this state!

"Hey, please, you don't need to do that, I promise It's fine" She said calmly

I stopped bowing to look at her and saw that she's smiling at me

"I'm sorry I don't have any extra uniform to lend you, but If you want I can help you be excused for the day, It's obviously impossible for you to get rid of all that paint before class starts"

"No, it's alright Jisoo-ssi, I think most of the paint are gone anyway and besides, I can't skip classes today, The teachers might give us pop quizzes and I can't miss any of that, I need to maintain my grades"