12.) Yeoldul

A/N: Errors Here and There

Title: Love Hangover

Artist: Jason Derulo

——————————-

JENNIE'S POV

"Oh..Shii..Lisa..I'm cumming..Faster! Do it faster! Ahhhh..Fuuuckkk...!!"

I moaned loudly as I came for——I don't even know, I honestly lost count.

Tangelo is on top of me, I hugged her close while riding out my orgasm, She's giving me butterfly kisses on my lips and cheeks then she eventually got off me to catch her breath.

It's probably around 4 or 5 in the morning already, I'm quite exhausted but the high that she's giving me makes up for it that it feels like I'm being recharged.

Her and I have been going at it every 30 minutes or so, We take little breaks every now and then but as soon as we steady our breathing, either I initiate it or she does, but to be completely honest, It's mostly me who starts another session.

That was so amazing.

She gets better and better.

I thought for sure she just had beginner's luck the first time she gave me that mind blowing orgasm but she proved me wrong.

"M—Miss, I'm really tired, I need to sleep this off.."

I was kind of disappointed when she said that, I wanted to return the favor but I guess it can't be helped.

Tangelo was bleeding earlier the first three times I penetrated her, I admit I was a bit rough but it's her fault, Her moaning turns me on so much that I got carried away and lost control, Thankfully, She recovered and learned to adapt and started to enjoy it as well.

"Oh, alright, Go ahead, I'm just gonna go wash up"

She nodded as a response then closed her eyes.

The rain finally stopped, It probably already did hours ago but we didn't notice since we're so caught up chasing the sex high.

I stood up lazily and went to the bathroom to ease up a bit.

"Oooww.." I groaned a bit loud but I covered my mouth immediately.

I totally forgot about my right ankle, good thing the dressing is still intact.

Tangelo did a great job.

I covered the dressing with some plastic I found inside her backpack so she doesn't need to re-do it again.

I washed myself to refresh my mind, like a reset of some sort.

The coldness that I felt from last night melted away from my body and now, all I feel is overwhelming heat and longing.

This is ridiculous, I just came.

We just got done having sex and I want to do it again? And considering we've been doing it for hours.

I let out a deep sigh

I need to control myself, I'm acting like a virgin.