20.) Seumul

Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Can't Help Falling In Love

Artist: A-Teens

LISA'S POV

Monday 4:30 A.M.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm, I grabbed my phone on the side table to stop it from making noise.

I feel a heavy thing on my chest, I looked down and it was Jennie, She's sleeping so comfortably and looking so peaceful, I didn't want to bother her slumber but we both need to get up for school.

"Jennie, Wake-up..It's 4:30 A.M. and we gotta get up for school" I whispered while stroking her hair

She groaned but snuggled closer to me

"4–4:30 in the morning? Yah..Why did you wake me up? It's too early for school You Stupid Mo..ron.."  She says then she continues to sleep while snoring lightly

Fine, 10 more minutes.

I set my timer, I continue to stroke her hair and give her light kisses on top of her head.

After 10 minutes, I tried waking her again

"Jennie-ya, I gave you 10 more minutes of sleep, We really need to get up now or else I won't be able to help my papa clean up the classrooms"

I didn't want to use that on her but it's the truth.

"**yawn** Fine.."

Jennie sat up slowly as she scratched her eyes gently and stetched her little arms

"You're so cute Jen"

"Shut up, I already know that"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and smiled

"I gotta go get ready now"

"Alright, I guess that's my go signal to leave then"
She says sounding a bit sad—- "I'll see you later?"

"Yes, See You" I answered then I leaned in to kiss her lips "Good morning by the way"

"Hmmm..Good morning, Tangelo. I wouldn't mind waking up next to you like this"

My heart beat uncontrollably and I feel myself blushing again.

She giggled and hugged me tight, kissing my cheek then she got up from my bed.

I stared at her longingly, knowing that she's about to go home makes me miss her so much already.

"I'm keeping your shirt, Lalisa"

I smiled and nodded "Okay, It's yours Jennie"

I got up from my bed as well to walk her out the door, My Papa is taking a shower so Jennie didn't get to say hi to him.

I walked her to her car and opened her door for her "Bye Jagi, see you at school"

Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her then she kissed my lips deep.

"Mmm..Bye Honey"

She gave my right cheek a soft pinch then she got in her car, I closed her door for her.