31.) Seoreunhana

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: The Reasons of My Smiles

Artist: BSS

****************

LISA'S POV

3 Days After the Jimin incident

Saturday

"Jagiya, Open your mouth please" Jennie said as she fed me with some chocolate chip pancakes.

"Ahhhh..." I opened my mouth wide then she put the pancake in carefully.

Jennie prepared breakfast in bed for me, She woke up early to do it, She brought the ingredients last night after cheer practice and she made the pancakes from scratch.

I clapped my hands "Jagiya! The pancakes are amazing! I love it!"

"Awww..You mean it Tangelo?"

"Yes! I do! I could eat this all day everyda--Owwww!!!"

"Love! Are you alright??" Jennie asked worriedly

"Y-Yeah, It's just.. My jaw.." I said grimacing in pain

"My poor baby, Take it easy and don't get too excited, look what happened" Jennie said then she started rubbing my right jaw gently.

"You're right, Sorry Jennie-ya, I didn't mean to make you worry"

"It's alright, It's not your fault.."

Jennie's eyes are starting to be watery

"Love, Please don't cry again" I said holding her hand

"I—I can't help it Lisa-ya, I'm so sorry. If I hadn't left you alone then this wouldn't have happened to you"

She ended up crying for the nth time since I regained my consciousness.

"Love, I'm alright now see? The bruises are fading gradually and I don't hear any ringing in my ear anymore"

"But Tangelo——"

"We went to the Doctor's already, They did several tests on me remember? I don't have any internal injury, I didn't break any bones, nothing major. I still hurt a bit but trust me I'll be okay so don't worry about me anymore" I re-assured Jennie to help calm her down I made it worse.

"Are you insane?! How could you ask me to not worry about you! You don't know how scared I was! You don't know how much pain I felt when I saw you lying unconscious with all the injuries all over your body! You don't know how much it hurt me that I couldn't protect you! I hate that bitch who hurt you! I should've killed her!"

"Jennie-ya, Come here please?"

I opened my arms wide signaling her to give me a hug.

She's glaring at me but her face eventually softened and caved.

"Thank you baby for being on top of everything, For loving me, Taking care of me. This isn't your fault okay? It's not like you know that this would happen. The important thing is that I'm safe, I'm okay because of you. Please stop blaming yourself"