17.) Yeolilgop

A/N: 10/2/2020 Since It's BlackPink's Album Release, here's another chapter for you lovely people 🥺♥️

Errors Here and There

—————————

JENNIE'S POV

That damn Tangerine! How is she going to deny that she wasn't flirting with Sana when I literally saw her being kissed with my own two eyes!

And that stupid Sana..

She's really pushing my buttons!

She flirts with Tzuyu then she dares get all touchy with My——I mean!! Tangerine in front of me!

What a certified hoe bag!

Just because She's my father's God-daughter that doesn't mean she can just prance around here in MY school acting like she can get away with anything.

I'm still THE actual daughter of the owner and I'm sure if shit goes down my dad would back me up.

Yes, I already know Sana is my father's God-daughter, My Father told me about her during Our Family Christmas gathering  before this School quarter started.

***Flashback to Christmas***

After that mind blowing sex and the deal that I made with Lisa, I went home to catch up on our Family's Holiday get together

The whole family is in our house tonight for Christmas, My uncles, aunties and cousins are all here to celebrate.

It's our family tradition, no matter how busy we all are, We make sure that we see each other during the holidays.

It may not look like it but My Family has a really close bond even though we barely see each other.

Jisoo and I are sitting in the living room with some of our cousins when my father called the both of us.

"Jennie-ya, Jisoo-ya, come here for a second" My dad said, he's in the hallway near the living room.

We both stood up and approached him

"Yes uncle what's up?" Jisoo asked

"My God-daughter is attending Pioneer next quarter, I want you guys to give her a warm welcome and be friends with her arraseo? Her father is a dear friend of mine from college so I expect you guys to be nice to her, especially you Jennie-ya"

I rolled my eyes at him while Jisoo laughed out loud.

"Sure Uncle, what's her name?"

"Minatozaki, Sana. She actually did a sit in before winter break"

I froze when I heard her name while Jisoo laughed louder

"No. Freaking. Way! Oh I love how everything is so ironic, I'm here for the drama" Jisoo said as she continues to laugh by implying something, but my father didn't catch it.

"You girls met her already?" My Father asked.

"Yes Uncle! we have, actually, Jendeuki and her got very acquainted a few times, they really get along" She said while nudging my side, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh that's good to hear then, good job and continue making us proud, I don't ask for much but I expect you both to maintain your academic status alright? Sana is a top student at her Old school like you girls so you actually have some competition, Study hard" My father reminded us