21.) Seumulhana

Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Crazy for You

Artist: New Found Glory

JISOO'S POV

"Chu.. I.. I...think I'm..

I'm falling in love with her.."

Jennie said hesitantly, I mentally smiled and gave myself a pat on the back

I freaking knew it, she's so obvious.

To be honest, I'm not shocked when my cousin confessed her feelings, but I didn't think she'd confessed this way.

I knew she liked Lisa but I had no idea that she feels this strongly towards her so in a way, I'm a bit skeptical about it.

But what surprised me more was the fact that she and Lisa are friends with benefits, My cousin doesn't usually do that.

I know my cousin, She gets bored easily. Even when she's in a relationship with Mino, I know she fucks around but never with the same person.

Mino knows about Jennie being——Dare I say 'Slut' but he's too in love to let go, I know for a fact that Jendeuki tried breaking up with him a dozen times but he's just too persistent so she just lets him be.

Jennie will be going to New York after graduation and that's when she can officially get away from him.

"Jendeuki, You're falling in love with her? Seriously? How long have you girls been on this kind of set-up anyway?" 

"More or less——A month?"

"What?! You fool! You love her already and you've only been messing with her for less than a month?! What the hell has gotten into you?! Whatever happened to your one time use policy? By the way, Just last week you were like 'Please Chu, It's not like I'm in love with the girl' and now it's a complete 180"

"Sssshh! Will you keep it down you loud-mouth bitch! these walls have ears! and yes I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her!" She angrily whispered

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, I admit I'm doubting that Jennie is actually in love

"I just remembered something Jendeuki, about Kai, remember how we were making fun of him because he told you he loved you when you were in the middle of having sex? You were even asking me 'How can people fall in love just cos they had sex?'  And now here you are, Lisa is definitely your Karma"

"Shut up Chu! Why even bring that up? what does that idiot have to do with any of this??"

I shrugged "Nothing, just want to point out your hypocrisy. How do you know you're in love? it's not like you've felt it before"

"Exactly! This is the first time I've felt like this. I can't get her out of my head, I want to be around her all the time, you know me Chu, I'm never one that sticks around but I always find myself coming back to her! She got this hold on me! I can't get away from her, The worst part is that she's not even forcing herself to me, I'm the one who's chasing her around like a dog! I'm so mad!" Jennie complained in frustration.