13.) Yeolset

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

LISA'S POV

Dance Studio

Today is my last day of work, The person that I was relieving came back yesterday, I'm a bit sad that I'm leaving but I'm more thankful for Miss Momo for giving me the opportunity.

I was able to save enough money to dye my hair so I won't get kicked out of Pioneer High and also, I'm finally able to get My Papa a brand new pair of working shoes. He has been complaining that his feet are hurting whenever we get done cleaning the school.

My next goal is to get a new phone, I'm going to apply for another job, maybe at a fast food chain where I can work during the weekends.

**Sigh**

I honestly didn't want to get a new phone, if only Miss Kim hadn't broken mine then I wouldn't have to waste money on getting a new one.

Miss Kim

It's been 5 days ever since that day

I admit, I miss her and her touch.

She made me feel alive, important even just for a short while.

The way she held me and kissed me passionately was so convincing I actually thought I felt that there was love involved but sadly, It's just me and my ridiculous mind imagining things that would never happen.

The day we left the cabin, she made it clear that her and I shouldn't be involved with each other and that I should forget about the whole thing.

What happened in the cabin, stays in the cabin.

Yes I was hurt but what do I expect? I mean, who am I to her anyway?

It's not like I fell in love with her or something, It's just that, I guess I wanted my first to be special and do it with someone I actually love, but it already happened and I can't do anything about it now.

I inhaled sharply.

I need to stop thinking about Miss Kim, what happened between us is only a one time thing, nothing more.

You mean nothing to her Lisa, Move on from whatever it is you feel for her.

:

I just got done teaching my last class for today when Miss Momo called me to her office over the speaker.

I went to her office and knocked to her door

"Come in" Miss Momo said

"Good Evening Miss Momo..You wanted to see me?"

"Yes Lisa, come here, I wanted to give you something.." She says as she rummaged through her drawer

I approached her confused of what's going on

"Ahhh! There it is! Here you go!" She said smiling while she hands me a white envelope.

"Uhm, Miss Momo? What's this?"

"Open it"

I did what she has told me and I saw a paycheck worth $500, I stared at the paycheck and then I looked at her direction.

"Uhm Miss Momo? There must be a misunderstanding, I already got paid yesterday"

"**chuckle** No, No dear. That's your Christmas Bonus"