27.) Seumulilgop

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: How Would You Feel

Artist: Ed Sheeran

**************

LISA'S POV

It's been 3 weeks since Jennie's Birthday and the Mino incident, Students of Pioneer High knew about what happened by now, Jennie didn't want to get the issue out in the open but bad news travels far.

There were a lot questions about teenagers getting drunk and high during the birthday party but, seeing how powerful Jennie's family is, They were able to get out of it and somehow placed all the blame on Mino and now, he's serving jail time.

I can't say that he doesn't deserve all the things that he's going through right now because he does——I hate him so much for hurting Jennie.

Lately, Jennie's been getting a lot of flowers, chocolates and teddy bears from students especially from Men——Some because they want to comfort her, but mostly the reason is because they want to court her, A few guys even got her expensive items and jewelries but she politely declines them.

But Jennie doesn't seem to be interested with any of them which is good because It's going to be hard for me to compete——The people that surrounds her are all beautiful and wealthy, It's amazing how she's even paying attention to me at all.

Not just paying attention, She's been spending a lot of time with me as well and We've been sneaking around school every chance we get.

We have sex in empty classrooms in between breaks and after school, We also do it in restrooms, Behind the bleachers, The parking lot (in her car of course) gym locker room and then The shower room.

She's been sleeping over and stays in my apartment every Friday to Sunday too.

Jennie said that she's more comfortable at my place because It's homey and really cozy, She comes over so much that My Papa is used to her presence and It became a norm to us. They get along well, My Papa adores her.

Jennie tends to be alone in their big house very often because her parents are always busy but she has nothing but praise and respect for them, She loves her parents and I can certainly tell that She's well loved by them as well.

Needless to say, the rules are completely broken and neither of us are complaining about it.

:

Friday- After School

I'm cleaning the classroom when Jennie called.

LS: Hi Jagi!

JN: Hey Sweetheart, I'm on my way to the gym for practice, I can't come and meet you right now but I'm sleeping over tonight, would that be okay?