24.) Seumulnet

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: I Wanna Know You Like That

Artist: Nikki Flores

***********

JENNIE'S POV

January 15

8:00 P.M.

Pioneer High Gymnasium

"Alright team! great job! we're almost there, we just need a little more work but we can pull through and win the championships!" I said giving my team the credit they deserve

"Thank You Captain!" they all responded in unison

We've been practicing everyday because in less than a month, It's going to be the Semi-Finals for the cheer competition and we need to polish our routine in order for us to get through the finals.

Not to brag but we pretty much got this in the bag but I don't want to take any chances and slack off so I make sure that my team is in perfect shape and battle ready.

"See you guys tomorrow at the Party! Let's all have fun tomorrow and please don't get hurt, We don't want any injury arraseo?"

They all cheered and clapped, they're all excited for the party, My Team has been working hard so they deserve to let loose once in a while.

They then said their goodbyes to me and then they went straight to the locker room to shower and change.

I'm stretching a little bit when Nayeon, Dahyun and Seulgi approached me.

"Jennie, Our team is in tip top shape, I'm excited for the Semis" My co-captain Seulgi said

"Me too Cap! I still feel a bit nervous about it though but with all the routines and the energy we're giving off, we're gonna get that trophy!" Dahyun added

"I know, You guys are the best. With a team like ours, There's no way we're losing. Thank you all for working hard"

"No problem Jen. We're excited for the party, I still didn't get you anything though"

"You don't need to get me anything, Nayeon——"

"Yeah seriously how do you get a gift for someone who has everything?" Dahyun interruptedz

"Ladies I swear, I don't want anything, I just need you guys to be at my party to celebrate and have fun with me, Now come on let's hit the showers so we can go home"

The four of us walked together and continued to talk about random stuff.

"But Jen really, You're in a good mood today, this past few days you've been a bit of a--" Nayeon said but she was cut off

"--Bitch. What's up with that?" Seulgi continued for Nayeon

"Ahem..I was gonna say 'Meany' but whatever works"

Seulgi nudged on my left shoulder "No need to sugarcoat Nayeon, She knows it"

"Sorry ladies, I was just going through some personal stuff, I don't mean to take it out on you, Thank you for being patient with me"