7.) Ilgop

JENNIE'S POV

I'm MAD..

I'm Really, REALLY MAD!

I'M SEETHING!

Who the fuck is that girl with Lisa??!

Why is she so clingy with Tangelo?!

Where are these people coming from just showing up out of nowhere being friends with her?!

I don't like this!

I HATE THIS!

I'm behind some lockers watching Lisa talk with the new bitch.

I left my team behind as soon as I saw her approach Lisa and I followed them.

It's obvious that Lisa didn't want to attract attention but it's too late for that, she got other people's attention, Especially Mine.

And now, She's DEAD!

How dare that bitch cling to Lisa in front of me!

The bitch is wearing civilian clothing and acts like she's the queen of everything.

Their closeness is making me feel uncomfortable!

She's touching and hugging Lisa like they're a fucking couple!

Enough of this nonsense!

I came out of of the lockers and approached them, stomping my feet.

"Hey!" I greeted the new girl while giving Lisa a quick glare.

"Oh! Uhh..Hi?"

I mentally rolled my eyes at the bitch

"I'm assuming You're a visitor here since you're not wearing a uniform? That's not allowed here Miss, You're practically trespassing. Shall I call security on you?" I said without giving it a second thought.

I don't care if I'm being rude and aggressive.

I HATE HER!

"Miss Kim don't!---- "

"Shut your mouth and stay out of this Tangelo!"

Lisa is taken aback from my outburst so she closed her mouth, looked down and didn't say anything anymore.

"Miss Kim, calling security isn't necessary, I got a pass from the principal see?" The girl spoke up while showing me a piece of paper signed by the school principal.

"I'm going to be a new student here next year, and I'm sitting in for this week and I chose my friend Lisa here to accompany me. My name is Sana by the way, Sana Minatozaki"

So this whore is Sana huh?!

The one Tangelo's been texting!

I hate her even more now!

"I'm sorry for the confusion Miss Kim, anyways, Lisa and I will be late, see you later! Bye !" She says while she drags Lisa along with her.

I was going to follow them again to give her and Tangelo a piece of my mind but somebody called me.

"Yo Jennie! why did leave us all of a sudden? did something happen?" My friend Nayeon asked