18.) Yeolyeodeol

Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Sharing You

Artist: LANY

LISA'S POV

4:30 AM

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I checked my phone right away to check if Jennie replied to any of my texts, but unfortunately, she didn't

**Sigh**

I'm going to update her, that's what she asked me and that's what I'm going to do

04:31 AM
>Good Morning Jennie, I just woke up, I'm about to take a shower

05:05 AM
>Hello Jennie, I just got done dressing for school

05:15 AM
>Me and Papa are on our way to school, we're on the bus now

05:35 AM
>We made it to school Jennie, I'm going to start cleaning now.

Less than an hour later, she finally responded, this time I put the notification on so I'll know that she texted back.

06:25 AM Gungdung-i
>Where are you

**Gulp**

Even in text message I can feel her cold aura.

06:26 AM
>Good Morning, I'm at 317

After 5 minutes, I heard someone open the classroom door, Jennie came in, she slammed the door closed then she locked it.

She walked towards me, stomping her feet.

Okay Lisa, Here we go, Just say you're sorry and do whatever she wants you to do.

As she comes closer, I noticed that she looks tired somehow, her eyes are a bit swollen and if I look at it closely, they're a bit red as well.

"Jennie, how are you?" I asked while smiling nervously at her, pretending that I'm not about to be murdered.

"How am I?? ... HOW AM I??!!" She yelled with so much anger in her voice, her eyes are shooting daggers as she charges towards my direction, then she pushed me by the whiteboard.

"Owwwww...mmmmppp!!!"

She grabbed my face and kissed me hard, She's biting my lower lip to a point where I tasted a bit of my blood.

I tried to break off the kiss to gasp for some air but she wouldn't let me.

When she's finally had enough, she pulled away and then I saw tears falling from her eyes.

"Jennie, what's wrong?? Why are you crying??!!"

"Did you fuck Sana last night??!!!"

"Wha-what?! No of course not Jennie! I texted you last night, didn't you receive all of it? it said on my screen that the texts were delivered"

She ran a hand through her hair, I notice she does this a lot when she's frustrated or mad

"Stop fucking lying to me!!!"