26.) Seumulyeoseot

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Invite Me To Your Next Dream

Artist: Jag Star

***************

LISA'S POV

SATURDAY 11:28 P.M.

I'm in the Living Room having the best time watching People Flip Houses.

I like watching these kind of shows because the changes that they make somehow satisfies me and it's not even my house.

"I love home improvement shows, I wish I'm handy and talented enough to actually flip houses, they're so good, The houses are so pretty now.." I said talking to myself while I'm waiting for My Jennie to come over.

I'm excited to see her even though she's only been away from me for less than 24 hours

When Jennie first told me that I'm not invited to their party, It made me feel relieved. I don't like large crowds, It gives me anxiety and besides, I wouldn't know what to do there anyway.

Jennie was so worried that I'd get offended for not being invited but in reality? I was thanking my lucky stars, I would rather stay here in my apartment doing exactly this, just relaxing after work.

I Miss Jennie A LOT though, but I hope she's enjoying herself.

Earlier,I felt uneasy all of a sudden.

I can't shake off the feeling that Jennie's in trouble, I can't explain it, I'm hoping my instincts are wrong.

Few seconds later, My Phone Rang and Jennie's nickname flashed on my phone.

I answered her call right away

"Hi Baby, are you here?" I asked excitedly

"Y-Yeah Jagi, I'm in front of your door right no-now, Can you open up please?"

Wait a minute, something's wrong.

Why does she sound like she's scared and crying??

I feel myself getting nervous as I opened the door and there I saw a very distraught Jennie right in front of me.

She hugged me right away and started crying

"Jagiya! What happened?! Why are you crying??"

Jennie didn't say anything but instead, She hugged me tighter, burying her face on my neck. I can feel her tears flowing like a waterfall.

"Jennie-ya, Are you hurt?!"

She shook her head 'No' then she spoke up