22.) Seumuldul

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Mean It

Artist: Lauv and LANY

LISA'S POV

TUESDAY- Pioneer High School

06:45 A.M.

Last night was a real mess, I don't know what the hell happened between Jennie and I, She just started getting upset again out of nowhere when I mentioned about the rules that she made.

I don't understand her at all.

She's the one who made up those stupid rules in the first place.

When I unintentionally don't follow them she gets mad which is understandable but when I do follow them she still gets mad.

I'm doing my very best to comply to her as much as possible because I don't want any trouble.

I know I'm not the problem here, not to point fingers but it's obviously her who's the problem.

She's the one who's been breaking her own rules but does she hear me saying anything about it??

NO!

Uuughhh! that little Dumpling-Faced..ughh! She's frustrating me!

I texted and called her last night but she didn't answer me. She may have already blocked me but I didn't stop trying, Even this morning I texted her.

I barely slept because I keep thinking about her pretty face and the look of hurt in her eyes.

She said no Jealousy, no catching feelings and yet——

Even the rules that she set—-They're way out of line in my opinion considering we're only supposed to be messing around but did I question her?

No, I didn't because that's what she wants.

And to be honest, I don't mind 'em at all, because deep down, that's what I want too, just as long as I get to spend time with her.

She can give me a million rules to follow and I'll comply to EACH one of them, That's how much I value her.

I know it's insane to be attached to her right away but I can't control what I feel.

I Care for Jennie and I Like Her

A Lot.

I'm at a point where I may have actually fallen in love with her already.

I'm actually expecting her to come early today like what she's been doing lately but there's no trace of her anywhere.

I want to talk to her and straighten things out, I don't want any misunderstanding between us.

Jennie is too important and I don't want to lose her over something that can be easily fixed.

: