23.) Seumulset

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: You Are The Reason

Artist: Calum Scott & Leona Lewis

****************

JENNIE'S POV

Restroom-While 5th Period still on going

I kissed Tangelo hard and deep, sticking my tongue down her throat to show dominance while I continue to pin her on the cubicle wall.

I'm so Jealous and Angry about her agreeing on going on a date with some guy that she doesn't even know all that well.

For all I know, that guy might be a sex offender or a psycho killer, he might do something bad to My Baby.

I can't let that happen!

Even if the guy is normal by society's standards, I still wouldn't let her go on a date with him or anybody.

I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DATE HER.

I didn't invite her to my birthday party so she wouldn't attract any attention but I guess it's inevitable isn't it??!

She still got asked out!

It's All Miss C's fault! I hate her for making Lisa dance like she's some kind of show girl!

Good thing I heard what that guy said about seeing Lisa tomorrow or else I'd be totally clueless that she's cheating on me already.

Tangelo tried her best to move away from my kisses but I wouldn't let her. She may be taller than me but I'm way stronger than her.

I then moved my lips down to her neck near her throat and started sucking on it.

"J-Jennie No, Stop..You're going to leave a mar—-Ahhh..." Lisa said while she moans

"Oh Love, Funny how you're asking me to stop and yet you continue to let out those sexy moans, It's like you're asking for it and I can't help myself, You're irresistible, So let me just continue with what I'm doing arraseo? Be a good girl and listen to Daddy and we won't have any problems"

"J—Jennie"

"I missed you so much Tangelo, Did you miss me too?"

She responded with a small nod then she cupped my cheeks and gave me a quick, passionate kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm...Lalisa, Promise me you're not going on that date" I whispered.

"I Promise.." She said in a daze.

I grinned feeling victorious then I continued to kiss on her neck, I'm making sure that I leave multiple, visible love bites on her—Marking my Territory.

I love you Lalisa..

I'm in love with you..

I love you..

I love you..

I love you..

That's all I keep thinking about while I'm kissing her, I feel like my heart is about to burst from all these feelings that I have for her.