29.) Seumulahop

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Endlessly

Artist: Alina Baraz

*************

JENNIE'S POV

It's been a week since Tangelo and I started Dating——Well, I don't know if one could even call it dating because nobody knows about It except maybe Sana and Jisoo.

Tangelo is frustrating me!

She's being firm about keeping our relationship in secret and me being lovestruck just continues to go along with what she wants and It's making me upset.

Whenever we're in school, We act as though we don't know each other——I hate it!

:

I'm currently at the cafeteria eating with my friends when some random guy tapped my right shoulder which caused me to turn around.

"Hey Miss Kim"

"Uhm Hey..? What's up? Can I help you with something?" I asked him confused

"Yeah I--Actually, I have..Flowers for you Miss Kim" he said giving me a bouquet of tulips while he blushes.

"Oh Uh.. Thanks but uhm.. I'm allergic to tulips..sorry" I lied

I faked a sneeze then I cleared my throat.

"My bad Miss Kim I didn't kno——"

"No. It's fine, No harm done"

"G-Good. Uhm..Miss Kim? I was wondering if maybe I could take you out on a date or something?"

"No. Sorry, I'm busy" I answered right away

"How about next week Miss Kim?"

"Nope, I'm going to be busy for the rest of the school year unfortunately. But hey, there's a lot of pretty girls here in School, Why don't you give them a go?"

The guy exhaled sharply and just nodded then he walked away feeling defeated.

I'm not going to lie, He's really attractive. He's tall and even when he's in his school uniform, I can tell that he works out but, He's not my type. I have no interest whatsoever.

The Only Person that I'm interested in is Tangelo.

I'm in too deep and too in love to be distracted by shallow reasons such as people's outside appearance.

"Damn Jennie, again with the rejection? he's really cute too. You're single aren't you? Why don't you have some fun?" Irene asked

"Nah, I'm over that phase, I'm good" I said then I took a bite of my chicken sandwich.

"Yes she's way over cute boys sis, she's into citrus fruits now" Jisoo said out of nowhere

"Citrus Fruits? what do you mean? you're so random I swear" Irene said rolling her eyes at my cousin

"Trust me babe, I'm not random, you're just not catching on yet" Jisoo answered winking at her

I groaned and just ignored her. She's just going to keep teasing me if I tell her off.