14.) Yeolnet

A/N: Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: B.U.D.D.Y.

Artist: Musiq Soulchild

JENNIE'S POV

"...Actually... I know one way you can repay me.."

"H-how, Miss Kim?"

I didn't say anything and just cupped both Lisa's cheeks and started kissing her, I've been wanting to do this ever since we got back from Iceland.

Me dropping off her "gift" was just an excuse.
I could've waited until we're back in school but that's more than a week from now and I couldn't wait that long.

I wanted to see her as soon as possible.

I've been craving her kissable lips since we parted, I didn't want to admit it before but I figured it's easier to just accept the fact that I love kissing her instead of me denying it and right now, I'm not about to miss my chance.

She's already in front of me so why deprive myself?

She's sitting on her bed, I wanted more body contact with her so I sat on her lap, straddling her, wrapping my legs around her waist.

She broke off our Kiss and held onto my arms pushing me gently away from her, I almost whined at the loss of sudden contact but I restrained myself.

"What's wrong? Why did the kissing stop?" I asked feeling offended, I didn't even bother hiding it

"Mi-miss Kim, I thought you said---" 

I smirked "What? I'm helping you repay me, this is how I want to be paid" 

"Bu-but, You said what happened in the Cabin was just a one time thing.."

I chuckled at her shyness and then I leaned closer to her, our lips almost touching

"It's not like we're having sex Lisa, not unless..You want to? We can go all the way again, it is Christmas after all, let's gift ourselves with a sex high"

"Miss Kim.. No.."

Lisa saying 'No' to me definitely hurt my pride and ego but I'm not about to let her win, I'm here to get what I want.

And I want her.

"Why not Lisa? Haven't you thought about US ever since that night? remember our first time? because I could not, for the life of me, get it out of my mind. I know you want me Lisa"

"Miss Kim.."

I know she's about to protest again so I gave her lips and neck small kisses resulting with her letting out soft moans.

I then whispered in her ear

"You like that don't you? Come on **kiss** Admit it, Don't be shy **kiss**"

She nodded her head slowly

"Hmm.. Lisa, What are you doing to me?" I whispered while inhaling her scent that I miss so much.