19.) Yeolahop

Errors Here and There

—————————

Title: Jenny

Artist: The Click Five

JENNIE'S POV

Friday Night

11:00 P.M.

Clubbing.

It was something I loved doing with my friends but right now, I Hate it.

Why? Because I'm supposed to be spending time with My Tangerine but instead I'm here, just sitting down while my friends are drinking and dancing with random men.

I wanted to FaceTime her but it's too loud here and My Friends, though I love them, are Nosy and I don't want them on my business.

I was gonna go to her house Thursday Night just to get some cuddle time and kisses but I was too exhausted from Practice and had no energy left.

I should've skipped Cheer Practice Yesterday.

I exhaled rather loudly out of frustration

I could've been doing things with My Tangerine but Nooo, I'm stuck here, bored.

I Miss Her.

She's been texting me, updating me about her night and sending adorable pictures of herself but it's not enough for me.

I've only been here for an hour and I'm bored out of my mind!

There are guys who have been pestering me to dance with them or get my number since me and my friends got here, I told them to leave me alone but they keep pushing, I'm seriously about ready to punch them in the face.

Tangelo and I are supposed to be binge watching any series on Netflix or just cuddling.

Uugghhh! I want to cry!

I want to get out of here!

I need to get out of here!

And Soon!

I regret not bringing my car and riding with my cousin, she's currently pissed drunk and when she gets like this, there's no stopping her from dancing and grinding with random dudes.

11:20 P.M.
>What are you doing now

11:22 P.M. Orange 🍊
>Same thing I was doing 30 minutes ago, watching cable TV lol

11:23 P.M.
>Whatever. I'm bored, Save me

11:24 P.M. Orange 🍊
>Try dancing with people or something, You are at a club aren't you?

11:25 P.M.
>Well yeah...but, I don't want to dance right now

11:26 PM Orange 🍊
>Are you okay? Do you not feel well?

I'm not okay, I've been missing you like crazy!

11:28 P.M.
>Yeah I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?