10.) Yeol

LISA'S POV

"Miss Kim! Wait! Don't go outside it's dangerous out there!" I yelled but she didn't hear me

I ran outside to chase her but she's too fast.

I'm doing my best to keep up with her pace but it's hard because I'm also carrying my backpack with me.

"Miss Kim! Stop! Please! Don't go by the woods!" I yelled again but nothing, she just kept going

The Location of the Hotel that we're in is miles away from the city and is surrounded by trees.

This place is supposed to be for retreats and relaxation but nobody could've predicted this heavy rain but I'm keeping my eyes on the brunette so I don't lose her.

I've been chasing her for God knows how long and I'm running out of Stamina.

Damn, that woman can run.

"Miss Kim Come on! This isn't funny anymore we're already in the middle of the woods! Stop!"

And she did stop, but not because I asked her to but because she tripped.

"Miss Kim!" I said hurriedly running towards her

"Oh no.. Miss Kim Your right ankle! It's bleeding really bad!"

"Leave me alone you stupid orange dweeb!——Aaahhh!!" She screamed in pain while she covers her right ankle with her hand.

"Miss Kim here, let me help you, can you stand up?"

"No! I said leave me alone! Why don't you go to your whore!"

Whore?

Who is she talking about?

"Miss Kim, come on you're injury is pretty bad, let me help you" I said putting her arm around my shoulder while my other hand on her waist, I stood up slowly so I don't hurt her more but it didn't work.

"Ahhh! Shit my ankle!" She cried

"Sorry Miss Kim! I'll be more careful this time okay? can you walk a few steps?"

"Ye-Yeah.. I think so..uugghhh.."

"Put your weight on me Miss Kim, I'll support you, try not to put any pressure on your ankle" I instructed her and she nodded

We walked for about 30 minutes hoping that we could find our way back but it was so dark that I can barely see and the heavy rain isn't helping either.

I feel like we're going around in circles until I saw a little light coming from what looks like a Cabin

"Miss Kim! There! Hold on, I think I see a place that we can stay in, bare with me alright?"

The walk to the cabin is pretty steep, it was a struggle since I'm carrying my backpack and supporting Miss Kim as well but I powered through until we reached our destination.

"Hello?! Anyone there?! Hello! We need help! My classmate is injured and she's losing blood! Please!" I yelled but nobody's answering, even when I'm knocking extra hard, still nothing

"Lisa, I don't think anybody's in there—-Owww.."

"But there's a little Lamp and the fire place is burning"

"The owner probably left but they didn't anticipate the heavy rain either, they're most likely stuck somewhere too"

She has a point.