♛Chptr. 11 || ☆☆A Little Bit Older, A Black Leather Jacket☆☆♛

2 Chapters ahead!~ Sorry it took me longer to edit 🤭

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [My Oh My]

0:31 ──o───────── -2:49
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:31 ──o───────── -2:49⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆A Little Bit Older, A Black Leather Jacket☆☆

"Heads up," Jungkook warned, and with Jimin's fast reflex, he managed to catch the black half-helmet Jungkook had thrown his way. 

Jimin stares at it for seconds, furrowing his eyebrows before he gazes back at Jungkook's direction who was already patting some specks of dust from the motorcycle seat.

They are currently in the private parking area at exactly 2:13 AM on his wristwatch. There are at least eight or ten more cars of different car models that are lined up along with the motorcycle Jungkook was inspecting at the moment.

To say that Jimin was a little disappointed that Jungkook doesn't seem to own a car but instead a motorcycle, he couldn't help but sigh. He thought that Jungkook would be driving an expensive car given that he lives in a penthouse but he guessed that maybe that penthouse was all of Jungkook's wealth. Not like he cares about someone's wealth but it's just he had never ridden a motorcycle or be on one before.

"Isn't that dangerous?" He asked in slight worry making Jungkook stare over his shoulder and at him, hands still fixing something on the motorcycle.

Jungkook only shrugged before he stands straight, wearing his extra black helmet over his head that looked more used than what Jimin was holding onto before he hopped on his motorcycle. He did something first from how Jimin sees it before the motorcycle roars into life causing Jimin to flinch in surprise.

Jungkook turned his head at Jimin's direction who still looked stoic behind him so he sighed. He pats the back seat and signaled Jimin with his head to hop on. 

"Are you coming or not?" He asked.

Jimin was clearly hesitant about this. But it's not like he has more things to do and he couldn't even sleep so he sucked in a breath and wore the helmet Jungkook gave him before he hops behind Jungkook, his hands a little lost on where he should hold onto.

Jungkook seemed to feel Jimin fidgeting behind him so he made another sigh with a shake of his head not knowing when exactly they could leave. So he reached behind his back and grabbed Jimin's right hand before he placed it on his waist, Jimin immediately withdrawing back his hand with a soft shriek.