Confession

It has been a week since Kaito woke up and Kokichi was still not awake. He was confused to why he keeps thinking about Ouma and checking up on him but he really couldn't as Rantaro was always there.

Based on what Shuichi explained to him, it was all a vr and everyone has their talent but they still don't know the way outside of this place. It was huge, almost similar to the school but no bears or killings. They were only the people there, even Kiibo who was a robot was here and was also in those pods.

There was the grounds but there were big gates, not a cage surrounding them. It was weird as no one knows what their situation were so they were waiting for Tsumugi to wake up as she might have some idea to why they were trapped once again.

Though, the place was pretty big and they all have their rooms and also laboratories, even laboratories that doesn't to any of them. Then, there was an unending amount of food supply in a big container, as if it's a machine food maker but it couldn't make real food such as instant curry, only the ingredients.

"Momota?" He jumped at Maki's sudden appearance.

"You surprised me." She laughed and sat beside him.

"Do you remember what I told you... before you..." She didn't continue but Kaito knows she's referring to her confession... Momota couldn't find an answer... But he knows that he can't see Maki as that... Somehow, the person in his mind was.. Ouma...

"I'm sorry, Harumaki..." Maki only smiled at him.

"I'm glad."

"Oh?" Kaito asked, a little confused. Maki blushed as she began playing with her hair.

"I realized something after we got out... You were such a good friend, Momota... And, someone was able to make me happy in a very different way... " She admitted as she smiled. Kaito was happy for her.

"Who is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Lemme guess, Akamatsu?" Maki blushed deeply and Kaito laughed. It wasn't that hard to figure out, ever since he woke up, he always saw Maki hanging out with Kaede who seems to enjoy her presence so much.

"Good job!" He said as he patted her back and looked back up. He wonders if he would also be able to see that purple eyes again... He wishes Ouma would just wake up already...