Kichikuma

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" A lot of girls screamed at that voice but some laughed.

Everyone turned to Kokichi who was using a microphone.

"Ouma-kun!!!" Kaede shouted, pouting as she stared at the voice changing microphone Miu invented.

"Puhuhuhu.." Ouma giggled.

"Wahh, stap!!" Himiko said.

"Okay, okay!" Ouma said, the microphone changing to Korekiyo's voice.

"That shit is cursed!" Momota shouted.

"I love you, Ouma!" Kokichi said in Kaito's voice.

"Fuck you, you little shit!!" Kaito shouted, blushing and glaring at Kokichi

"Y-Yes.. call me more names.. ahh.." everyone become unsettled at how good Ouma coppied Miu, especially with the voice.

"Ouma-kun.. stop.." Amami said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Nishishi.. why should I, onii-chan?" Kokichi said in his normal voice, giggling at Rantaro who only sighed.

"You're good at acting, Ouma-kun." Kaede said, finding herself relief with Kokichi's personality as the other lie yet reveals it immediately but if he lies without revealing it, they will most likely believe him.

"What can I say, I'm a good liar" Kokichi said, giggling.

Everyone only laughed as they continued eating. Some of them are still wondering if why they're here.. who's those remnants of despair that made Tsumugi the Mastermind? Why are they in this place? For now, they calmed down.. cause after everything.. They need to heal with everyone.

_____

"Ouma-kun!"

Ouma stopped and turned around to see Tsumugi smiling and waving at him.

"What tis it?" He asked playfully.

"Thank you.. for believing in me.." She said as she fixed her hair

"Nishishi.. I still don't trust you, Shirogane-chan.." He said, surprising her.

"I-I know.. a lot of them don't.."

"Welcome to the team.." Ouma said, giggling.

"But they do trust you." Tsumugi said.

"Hmm.. I doubt that. Anyways! Is that all?? I need to go!" He said. Tsumugi stared at him suspiciously but only smiled and nodded.

"Thank you again, Ouma-kun."

Kokichi only waved goodbye, smiling.