Truth

Kokichi slowly turn his head towards Shuichi's direction. Immediately, the same pain in his chest when he saw Shuichi came again.

"Saihara-chan! What is it??"

"Um.. is that Momota-kun's jacket?" He asked. Kokichi only smiled widely before giggling.

"Yup! He gave it to me!!" He said.

"Is that a lie?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi again felt that twinge in his chest but only smiled.

"Maybe, maybe not!" He said before turning to run away.

"wait! Ouma-kun!! " Shuichi called, grabbing his hand. Shuichi was surprised when he felt Kokichi flinched.

"Ouma-kun... are you okay?" Shuichi asked, worry present in his tone.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Kokichi asked in his normal teasing tone but Shuichi could tell that he was lying.

"So, what did you want to talk about??" Kokichi asked as he pulled his hand away from Shuichi's warm one.

"I.. wanted to apologize.. for the things I said in the simulation..." He said. Kokichi stopped. There was a lot of people apologizing to him today and it cause more pain in his chest but not as immense when he remembered Shuichi's words.

"You're alone and you always will be."

"Nishishi.. you're apologizing for that?? It's okay! I mean, in a way, it's true, right??" Kokichi said, giggling and trying to hide that pain in his chest.

"No that's--"

"Shut it!" Kokichi's eyes widened at his own words but he slowly calmed down. He looked back at Shuichi's own eyes that was also in shock but Kokichi only smiled.

"I'm sorry, Saihara-chan... I.. forgive you so let's not talk about this ever again.. goodbye." Kokichi said before opening his door and going inside, locking it immediately. He could hear Shuichi calling him but he didn't answer..

He felt the wetness in his cheeks as he remembered everything that happened in the game. The executions.. the killings.. the betreyals.. the things he did... How could they forgive him easily just like that..? They should have just left him alone just like before..

He sighed as he remembered DICE's words. To never blame just himself for the things that happen.. Kokichi wiped his tears with Kaito's jacket before taking it off. He listened outside of his dorm to realize Shuichi wasn't there anymore.

He opened the door and for some reason, began heading towards the pods they all stayed at. He saw Tsumugi.. she was the Mastermind of everything that happened.. he did suspect her at some point but he couldn't find anything to prove it.. Kokichi sighed before laying down in the pod beside her and falling asleep..