I'm Sorry

That night, Kokichi laid in his bed.. thinking.. he shouldn't go, right?

That way.. Shuichi will be angry with him.. will hate him.. and will leave him alone..

But..

Can he live better that way?

Kokichi sighed as he hugged his pillow tighter. Besides the problem, he was also thinking about the kiss with Rantaro.. what it meant and how much he liked it.. but it was probably just something that happened because of their teenage hormones.. it's not like Rantaro would like someone like him..

Kokichi sighed as he stood up and walked out of the room. He began heading to the room where the pods are at.. he swallowed as he opened the door..

"Ouma-kun!" Shuichi called.

"Shhh, do you want someone to wake up and find us here?" Kokichi said, placing his finger on his lips.

"This room is really far away from the dorms.." Shuichi reasoned.

"Hm. I know!" Kokichi said, giggling. He began walking towards Shuichi, almost hesitating but when he reached him, he stopped. He stared up and was about to speak when he was pulled into a tight hug. His eyes widened.

"I'm sorry.. Ouma-kun.. I said those things despite not knowing anything about you.. I'm sorry about being inconsiderate of your feelings.. I didn't know you were just trying to end the game... I'm sorry for not even realizing.. for rejecting you.. and how much pain I put you through.." he said in a strangled voice, crying as he hugged Kokichi tighter.. Kokichi froze..

He wasn't the only one hurting.. all of them.. still regret something they did or said in the killing game..

"It's... okay now, Saihara-chan.. I'm okay now.." he said, returning Shuichi's hug.

"I'm sorry too, Saihara-chan.. for everything I've done.. I.. just wanted to end the game.. I wanted you by my side but I had an asshole way of showing it.. I'm sorry I said the things I've said in the game to you.. the things I did in the game to you and what I put you through.. I'm so sorry.."

"I'm really sorry too, Ouma-kun.. and.. please believe me.. you're not alone.. everyone's here.. I'm.. here.." Shuichi said.. Kokichi bit his lips and let his eyes pour his emotions out. He cried against Shuichi's chest and warmth.. he smiled as he felt Shuichi's hand rubbing his back..

"Thank you.. Saihara-chan.." Kokichi said.. smiling..

"No.. Thank you, Ouma-kun.." Shuichi said, smiling as well..

Finally, they've sorted out their problem..

But there was more coming... especially for Shuichi..