Second

Shuichi looked at Kaito, almost glaring at him but he only smiled.

"Yoo-hoo, Momota-chan~" Kokichi greeted.

"Hello, Momota-kun.  it's nice to see you." Shuichi said. Kokichi turned his head away, almost laughing at that lie, though he wasn't sure why Shuichi lied about it.

"You guys making something??" He asked.

"Yup! We're making explosive cakes! It'll explode once you eat it!" Kokichi said, giggling. Kaito only rolled his eyes but also smiled affectionately, which wasn't missed by Shuichi.

"Anyways, let's continue, Saihara-chan! Join us too, Momota-chan!"

________

Kaito head back at his dorm, staring at the ceiling as he did so. The cake turned to a disaster, after an argument he would admit he enjoyed with Kokichi, they didn't notice the cake was already cook and by the time they were done arguing, the cake was already burnt.

Kaito only laughed slightly at the memory.. Not until someone called his name..

"Momota-chan!"

He turned around to see a smiling Kokichi, making him blush slightly. He waited for him, acting as his usual self.

"What?"

"Let's play in your room, video games, video games!" Kokichi said cheerily as he clutched against Kaito's jacket. Kaito blushed harder but didn't protest and only allowed Kokichi to pull him to his room.

They've reach Kaito's room and Kaito opened the door, Kokichi fawned over his room for a second but sat on the ground. The two started playing games.

Again, Kaito lost.

"I swear to God , you're cheating!"

"Nishishi.. you just suck, Momota-chan. Oh, Sucky Momota-chan!"

"Shut up!"

"Stupid Momota-chan."

"Fuck you!"

"Moron Momota-chan."

"Shut it!"

"Idiot Momota-chan"

"Don't call me an idiot!"

"Cute, handsome Momota-chan."

"Stop it, shut-- Wait what??" Kokichi pretended that he didn't said it and just hummed as he thought of another nickname.

"Maybe.. Loser Momota-chan! Yup, that should do--" Kaito grumbled angrily.

Suddenly, Kaito grabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards him. Their lips crashed against each other.. Kokichi's eyes widened.. unable to believe his all time rival is kissing him. Kaito pulled away, face blushing as he looked away, having just realized what they did.

"S-Sorry.."

"Stupid Momota-chan.." Kokichi said and stood up, heading for the dorm.

"Wait, Kokichi! I didn't-- I'm sorry.." please don't let this change things between us.. Kokichi stopped before turning to Kaito, a small smile in his face.

"It's okay.."

"Really?" Kaito asked hesitantly.. Kokichi giggled.

"I just like being chased.." Kokichi said and left. Kaito found himself smiling slightly.. It'll be hard but that was okay.. After all, a hero can't capture the villain without running after them first.. though in this term.. 'his princess'..

_____

I fucking accidentally deleted this chapter and had to redo it. It wasn't the same as before but you have the grasp of it.