'His' Worst Decision

Kokichi was walking along the hallway, he was already late for breakfast due to him thinking about what Shuichi said yesterday. Rooftop, tomorrow night.. he began wondering what it was for.. then.. the fact that his former crush kissed him in the forehead..

Kokichi blushed slightly but only looked away. Things was starting to get weird.. he likes teasing and flirting the guys but he wasn't expecting them to also do the same..

Being kissed and kissing Rantaro..

Being kissed by Kaito..

Being kissed by Kiibo in the forehead..

Being kissed by Shuichi in the forehead..

All of those things that made him feel love..

As he walks, he passed by the boys dormitory and suddenly, he stopped when the last one opened..  which was Korekiyo's room.

"Oh, Shinguji-chan! Morning!" He greeted with a smile. Korekiyo smiled behind his mask and before Kokichi could do or say anything, he was dragged inside of Korekiyo's room.

______

Everyone was having lunch with each other.. the 4 boys were all nervous.. fidgeting every once in a while due to the decision they've made.. to go to the rooftop later night..

Rantaro was able to hide his nervousness but he wasn't able to hide his worry about the fact that Kokichi was late for breakfast..

"Has classmates seen Kokichi??" Gonta asked. The others shrugged while some of the guys flinched. Rantaro immediately stood up.

"I'll get him." He saw how Kaito and Shuichi slightly glared at him while Kiibo only looked down.

"Sure. Can you check on Shinguji-kun also on the way?" Kirumi asked. Rantaro nodded and headed out..

I have a bad feeling about this..

______

TW: Attempted Rape! Sexual Harassment!

Kokichi was surprised when he landed on Korekiyo's bed, with Korekiyo pinning his wrists against the bed.. he tried struggling against his strong hold but failed..

"You're so.. beautiful, aesthetic, appealing.." Korekiyo whispered. Kokichi flinched slightly when Korekiyo leaned closer.

"S-Shinguji-chan.. This isn't funny.." he whispered and tried to struggle more. Korekiyo wasn't the type of person that jokes around, he already know where this was going.

Korekiyo laughed as Kokichi struggle under him but fail. He smiled before joining Kokichi's wrists together and he held it with one hand.

Kokichi's eyes widened when Korekiyo leaned closer and began inhaling his scent. Kokichi turned his head away, he hates how helpless he is in this situation.

Korekiyo smirked when he heard Kokichi whimpered.. How beautiful..

He slowly reached over to take off his mask..

Kokichi stared.. Of course Korekiyo was still wearing lipstick.. now's not the time to think about that, Kokichi!

He struggled even more when Korekiyo's face ended up less than an inch to his..

"Ouma-kun.. Let me have this.." Korekiyo whispered.. Kokichi's eyes widened when Korekiyo's lips pressed against his..

He tried struggling but he accidentally moaned when Korekiyo's hand landed inside his clothes. Korekiyo took it as an opportunity to slip his tongue in.. Kokichi struggled harder but Korekiyo kept him in place and the rough kiss continued.

"I love you, Ouma-kun.." Korekiyo whispered after he pulled away.. Kokichi's eyes widened but then he glared.

"Like hell.. you're just doing this to fulfill your damn kink of raping someone.." he shouted, eyes almost watering but he wasn't going to let Korekiyo see a weak side of him.

"Hm? That may be part of it.. but I truly.." He trailed off as his hand closed to Kokichi's chest and let his finger brushed against his nipple. He shuddered at hearing Kokichi moan..

"Truly.."

Before he could say anything further.. the door busted open.. Rantaro stared at them.. eyes wide as he watched how Kokichi's messy and almost scared appearance and Korekiyo above him. He glared and run towards them.

"Shinguji!" He shouted and punched Korekiyo in the face. Korekiyo landed on the other side of the bed, freeing Kokichi who immediately run away.

"Kokichi!" Rantaro shouted but Kokichi was already gone.

Rantaro looked back at Koreiyo and grabbed his collar, pulling him towards his.

"Shinguji.. what the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked, voice low. Korekiyo felt a shiver run down his spine at that murderous tone.

"I.."

"Never approach Kokichi ever again.. if you do, I'll tell everyone what you did.. I'm sure Tojo-san, Gonta-kun and even Harukawa-san and Chabashira-san is attached enough to Ouma-kun to make sure you don't ever get to touch him again." Korekiyo flinched before looking away and nodding.

Rantaro let go of him and left. He ran towards Kokichi's room and knocked.

"Kokichi..?"

He didn't hear any answer, only a shift of something inside of the room.. Rantaro sighed in relief, knowing that Kokichi was near him..

"Kokichi..? It's Rantaro.. Please open the door.. I won't let him hurt you.. I promise.." he called..

The door slowly opened to reveal the nervous, slightly watery eyes looking Kokichi. Rantaro stared, truly hurt at Kokichi's look and appearance..

"Amami-chan.."

"Are you-- No, of course not.."

"I'll be fine.. Just.." he whispered and looked down. Rantaro bit his lip before reaching out to hold Kokichi's hand.. Kokichi flinched slightly but when Rantaro rubbed his hand with his finger in a soothing motion, he calmed down.

"Don't worry.. He'll never hurt you.. I promise." Rantaro said with a sincere look.. Kokichi stared before smiling..

"Thank you, Amami-chan.."