Good Morning

Kaito's eyes shot wide open as he tried to catch his breath. This time, he didn't feel that pain in his lungs when he tries to breathe in. He tries to stand up but failed.

"Woah, easy there, Momota-kun.."

He stopped at that familiar voice... But how..? He died.. Kaito died so he shouldn't be here.. Shuichi shouldn't be standing next to him, smiling..

"It's nice to see you again, Momota-kun.."

"S-Shuichi?? B-But how??" He began panicking.

"I know it's unbelievable... But.. you're not dead, Momota-kun.. Everything... was a lie." Momota's eyes widened at that statement. A lie? And why did Shuichi seems to struggle to get that word out?

"What do you mean?"

"He means, that everything was a virtual reality, Momota..." A new voice appeared. Maki walked towards them and smiled at Momota..

"Harumaki..." Momota called, remembering how their parting went. Maki hugged him, burring her face in Momota's shoulder.

"So, we're not dead? Everyone?"

"Yes." Shuichi answered as he joined the hug. Momota felt a sigh of relief left him but he suddenly stopped and pulled away.

"That mean, I didn't kill Ouma, right??" He noticed how Maki's eyes narrowed but also noticed guiltiness in it while Shuichi only looked away.

"He isn't awake.. same with Shirogane-san.."

"Oh.."

"You shouldn't worry about that brat too much, worry about yourself." Kaito felt a slight ache in his chest as he nodded.

____

"Momota-kun!"

Everyone turned around to stare at him.

"Hey.. " Everyone hugged him, welcoming him back. Everyone was present, except Tsumugi and Kokichi.

"So that just leaves Shirogane-san and Ouma-kun.." They heard Rantaro said. Miu huffed.

"It's better if they stay dead!"

"Iruma-san!"

"W-What??"

"As mean Ouma-kun is to everyone, he still tried to end the game... Shirogane-san maybe the Mastermind but... we should still try to give them a chance!"

"That bastard manipulated Gonta into killing me!"

"You were also planning to kill him." To everyone's surprise, it was Kaito who spoked.

"Why are you defending him?" Maki asked.

"Probably because he fucked the shota!"

"Shut the fuck up." Miu squeaked and retreated back to her seat at Kaito's tone..

"Akamatsu is right.. Just like everyone, Ouma only wanted to end the game. And Shuichi, you told me, that he also left clues that helped solve the last trial... I think, Ouma deserves a second chance."

"I agree." Rantaro nodded. Some people who isn't Miu, understands.

"I guess we can." Maki said as she looked away. She wouldn't admit it but spending time with Kaede during the time she woke up, she realized some of her wrong.

"Let's eat." Kirumi said as she arrange their food.