Thanks

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibooooiiiii!!!"

"Waaaahh!" Kiibo shouted when someone jumped at his back, giggling.

"O-Ouma-kun! Please get off me!" He demanded even though he really didn't mind.

"No way~ How could I let go of my favorite robot?"

"Also, Kiiboy! This time, for real! Do robots have dicks?"

"Geez!" He said as he successfully removed Kokichi from his back, blushing at the question.

"Soo??"

"That's inappropriate!" Kiibo countered at Kokichi who's staring up at him, giggling still.

"Not for me, it isn't!"

"For me, it is!"

"Boo.. Boring!"

"Ughs.. why do you always ask me that?" Kokichi smirked as he licked his lips.

"do you really want to know?"

"Um.."

"Because.."

Kokichi walked closer to him, up until he's pinning Kiibo at the wall..

"I--"

"Um.. what are you guys doing?" Kokichi clicked his tongue. This was the 2nd time he got cockblocked when things are just getting interesting

"I-its nothing!!" Kiibo said and slip away. Kokichi turned his head at who spoke to see Shuichi and again, he immediately want to get away from him.

"Ou--"

"Okay! Buh-bye!! I'll check you again next time! Kiiboi!!"

He said and ran away. He really couldn't handle staying with Shuichi as it made him remember everything that happened in the simulation. And it was hurting him so bad he wants to cry..

Soon, Kokichi reached the courtyard and sat down under one of the tree's shade and burried his face against his knees.

Everything.. why does everything hurt? Why was he constantly reminded of the things he did when he sees Shuichi? Why does he believes the things Shuichi said when he isn't supposed to? Why couldn't he forget it..?

"Ouma-kun..?" Somebody called. Kokichi wiped his tears and looked at Rantaro who was staring worrily at him.

"Amami-chan! What's up??" He asked, smiling. Rantaro's eyes narrowed.

"Are you okay??"

"Hm? Why wouldn't I be??" Kokichi asked.

"Seriously.. what's wrong?" He asked as he sat besides Kokichi.

"I..," Kokichi didn't continue as he looked away.

"Does it has something to do with the simulation?" Rantaro asked. Kokichi felt the need to let everything out, it was strange.. he never likes telling his true feelings to other people but Rantaro felt.. calm and someone he likes to talk with.

"I guess.."

"Then.. is it Gonta's trial?" Rantaro asked, remembering how the whole thing go, especially Shuichi's last words to Kokichi.

"Ouma-kun.. you're not alone.."

"You know, Amami-chan.. Being alone.. isn't that bad.. but when he called me out for it.. I.. really.. hated it.."

"Is it because.. you like him?"

"Do you really think I'll be hurt because the person I like call me out for being alone?" Kokichi asked.

"That's normal.."

"nishishi.. maybe."

"Remember .. we're here.. I'm here." Rantaro said as he pulled Kokichi into a hug. He felt Kokichi relax to it and slowly pull away..

"You're so comforting.. I like it.." Kokichi said in all honesty that it made Rantaro blushed.

"Kokichi.."

"Hm..?" Kokichi asked as he stared up at him.

Rantaro couldn't hold himself back when he saw that trusting look Kokichi gave him. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against the other.

Kokichi's eyes widened but soon, he relaxed into the kiss and return it. He felt Rantaro smile when he did so.

Soon, Rantaro pulled away, blushing. He looked at Kokichi who's expression was the same but his cheeks were slightly flushed.

"Kokichi.. I.."