Truth or Dare

"Cockichi!!"

Kokichi turned his head to see Miu at his doorway. Miu was smiling mischievously before grabbing his hand and pulling him..

"What the hell, whore!?"

"W-whore.. ahh.."

"Where the hell are you taking me??"

"J-just stay still! We're going to the gym!!"

Kokichi whined and protested but Miu didn't let him go. They've reached the gym to see everyone on the floor, a bottle on the middle.

"Hello, Ouma-kun." Amami greeted. Kokichi only pouted before walking towards Gonta and sitting beside him.

"Okay, Truth or Dare, here we go! Whoever's the last one standing gets to receive a gift from Atua himself!" Angie declared, everyone only laugh nervously and the game began.

Angie spun the bottle and it landed on Kaede.

-Time Lapse To Special Moments Brought To You By Yours Truly-

"Kiibo, your dare is to kiss the person you like among us!" Miu dared. Now, it was only Her, Angie, Tsumugi, Shuichi, Rantaro, Kiibo and Kokichi that was left in the circle.

"W-What??????" He asked, eyes wide as he blushed.

"Do it! Or else,you lose!"

Kiibo blushed as he stood up and walked over to Kokichi. Kokichi seems stunned when Kiibo leaned down and pressed a kiss in his cheeks.

"I.." Kiibo blushed and returned to his seat while the others only squeal and smile and the guys glared slightly. Kokichi only stared before giggling.

The bottle spun and landed on Angie.

"Angie-san, truth or dare."

"Atua declared Truth!"

"Kiiboy, asked her who she have a crush with. For a payback for stealing a kiss from me without permission! Not that I didn't enjoy it though~"

"Y-Y-You can't say that!" Kiibo said, blushing.

"Pwease~!" Kokichi said cutely, eyes twinkling. Kiibo blushed and looked away, he wasn't the only one.

"Um.. Yonaga-san?"

"Angie will admit! She had a crush with Kokichi!"

"Wait what??" A few people asked at the same time.

"Aww~ I liked you too, Angie-chan~"

"Nyahaha!" Kokichi and Angie smiled at each other while some of the guys glared.

"Should we go out with each other??"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. as much as Angie wants to, Atua fears some people will start a revolution once she does!"

"Ehh.. whatever..." Kokichi said, acting dejected.

"Can we move on?" Rantaro asked. Angie only giggled before spinning the bottle. It landed on Kokichi.

"Truth or Dare, mister?"

"Dare, my mistress."

Everyone was beyond creeped out at this point.

"I dare you, to kiss.." She started.

'Please don't say you.'

"..someone of the same sex! Passionately!"

Expectations and dejection are made.