Promise

Shuichi watched as Kokichi sat down in on the ground and burried his face in his knees. It made him want to comfort him, to hug him and tell him he's here..

After their encounter the other day, he was uncomfortable.. he wants to talk with Kokichi but the other always seems to be avoiding him. He hates it and just want to talk with Kokichi.. he says he forgives him but.. why does Kokichi keeps avoiding him?

So, after he run away from Kiibo and him, he decided to follow him, only to hear his conversation with Amami.

Now, Shuichi feels like a jerk..

But the pain in his chest of watching someone important to him getting hurt was overpowered by the pain of seeing Kokichi being comforted and kissing Rantaro..

"Kokichi.. I.."

"Nishishi.. Amami-chan, you're a bit too bold sometimes y'know, but I'll let it slide. Buh-bye!" Kokichi run away from Rantaro who was disappointed and confused. Shuichi run after Kokichi who seems to be in deep thought..

"Ouma-kun!" At hearing his voice, he watched as Kokichi flinched again and almost run away but Shuichi run after him and grabbed his hand.

"S-Saihara-chan! What is it??"

"I heard everything.."

"huh?"

"You're conversation with Amami-kun.."

"hm? I was lying, don't worry!" Kokichi said, and tried to run away but Shuichi grabbed his hand.

"Listen to me, damn it!" He yelled. Kokichi was stunned as he stared at Shuichi who also seems surprised at what he said but calmed down..

"Please.. listen to me.." He said. Kokichi stops.. Kokichi knows that he was being a jerk at Shuichi.. avoiding someone he chased for so long.. he knows, more than anyone, that the things Shuichi said to him was also hurting Shuichi himself.

"Ouma-kun.. please.."

"Saihara-chan.. Tonight.. Just.. not now.. I promise, tonight.. Meet at the room where the pods are at.." Kokichi said as he pulled his hand away from Shuichi..

"Promise..?"

"Yup.. I promise.." Kokichi said and smiled.. Shuichi smiled back, there's nothing he could do but believe Kokichi for now. He really wants to clear up this misunderstandings..

"I'll see you.."

_______

I'll try to make the chapters longer. I am one lazy author so it might not work.