It's Yours

With that, Rantaro left. Kokichi still felt a small blush creeping on his cheeks at Rantaro's deep and seductive voice that whispered his name.

"So, Momota-chan, why do you want to talk to cute ol me??" Kokichi asked, smiling at Kaito. Kaito rubbed the back of his head before sighing..

"I'm sorry.."

Ouma stopped.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"For killing you in the game and ruining our plan.." Kaito said while looking away. He expected Kokichi to snap at him or something but he only heard a carefree laugh.

"Hahaha! You're so funny, Momota-chan!" Kokichi said, trying to stiffle his giggle. Kaito stopped, he was surprised yet also in awe at Kokichi's laugh, it felt.. genuine.

"It's time to move on, stupid! It's in the past now!" Kokichi said, smiling. Kaito smiled back. He didn't know what bring him to do it but he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Kokichi didn't react, he just let him.

"Nishishi.. Momota-chan, did you fall in love with me now??" Kokichi asked. Kaito realize what he did and immediately pulled away, blushing slightly.

"I'm not! Shut it!" Kaito shouted. Kokichi only laughed.

" Is that all?" He asked. Kaito paused before starting to take off his jacket.

"Woah, woah, Momota-chan, we can't do it here!" Kokichi said teasingly at Kaito who blushed even more but only sighed before throwing his jacket at Kokichi.

"What..?"

"Keep it.. You said you liked it.." Kaito said, remembering how Kokichi fawned over his jacket before he died.

"Nishishi.. okay, I'll keep it!" Kokichi said, giggling as he put it on.

"Well then, see ya later, Momota-chan!" Kokichi said before running away, waving his hand. Kaito only smiled back, the encounter playing in his mind, Kokichi's expressions.. his giggles and the things he said.. goodness, it makes him sound so sappy.. and in love..

_____

Kokichi was about to enter his room but stopped when someone called him.

"Ouma-kun!"