Thinking

"Don't worry.. You don't need to answer now.. We just want to tell you our feelings.. "

Was Shuichi's last word before everyone went and left..

Kokichi rolled around in his bed, blushing and sputtering..

How did it happen?

Did he even do something to be so likable?

Is he supposed to choose?

Who..?

Kokichi blushed harder at the questions in his head..

It's been 2 days since that.. the guys only stared every time he passed by them, Korekiyo doesn't even look at him, good, and even everyone can notice there was something going on with the bis and gays.

Who does he even like..?

Shuichi?

He liked him since they were in the game.. but, after chapter 4, Shuichi made it clear that he does not feel the same and Kokichi would go as far to say that Shuichi hated him after that..

But why does he like him all of the sudden..? When all his feelings for him were already gone..?

Rantaro?

Kokichi has always found him interesting and attractive. A good kisser was also a good area..

Mostly, he just found Rantaro attractive and mysterious.. but after the Korekiyo incident, he felt trustworthy and a gentle person..

Kiibo?

Kokichi may be interested at the theory that robots does in fact have dicks.. but with Kiibo.. he liked his innocence.. and the way Kiibo believed his last words..

That was the most confusing part for him.. all his time in the killing game, he bullied and degraded Kiibo.. either for fun or because of the untrustworthiness due to being a robot and a possible weapon of the Mastermind.. but despite that.. Kiibo still believed him..

He was unfair..

Kaito?

Kokichi scoff.. His death buddy, the hero that has chased him, the villain, around.. why would Kaito even like him when all he did was tease and annoy the hell out of him.. and yet, that kiss and their dynamics at the game.. almost.. he felt balanced..

Kokichi sighed.. he didnt know anymore..

Why.. did they fell for someone like him..?