Saihara Shuichi Ending

"Even in the game and out.. it's always you, Saihara-chan.." Kokichi said and smiled.

Shuichi's eyes widened, eyes almost tearing up by that confession. He ran towards Kokichi and tightly hugged him..

Kokichi only giggled as he buried his face in Shuichi's chest..

The other guys smiled at each other and began leaving, Kaito gave Shuichi a pat on the back Despite his aching heart.. he was happy for his sidekick..

The door closed behind them and Shuichi felt some of his tears escaping..

"Ouma-kun.. Ouma-kun.." he whispered and held Kokichi tightly, never wanting to let go..

"Wait, are you crying, Saihara-chan..??" Kokichi asked, eyes a little wide..

"Yes.. I am.. It's just that.. I'm happy.. too happy.. I thought you wouldn't choose me because your feelings isn't the same as before in the game.." Shuichi whispered. Kokichi smiled..

"Even now that we're outside the game.. you still made me fall for you, my beloved.." Shuichi slowly pulled away, staring straight to Kokichi's eyes that held no lie to them, making him more happier than ever..

"I love you, Ouma-kun.."

"I do too, Saihara-chan.."

Kokichi said.. the two leaned in and their lips met in a soft, warm kiss.. Kokichi felt a tear escaped his eyes but he only smiled at the kiss.. Shuichi pulled Kokichi closer, holding his hand.. Just by that simple act, he felt.. comfort.. peace.. not alone.. Shuichi smiled..

This time.. no matter what happens.. Ouma-kun will never be alone.. as long as I'm here..