Shinguji Korekiyo Ending

How is this possible? Well, redemption chapter for Kiyo uwu, why is this longer than all the other ones??
______

Kokichi walked towards the rooftop. To give his answer to them.. but, just as he was about to open the door, someone grabbed his hand and pulled him away then suddenly slammed him hardly against the wall.. he hissed when the pain hit him.. he slowly opened his eyes to shout and glare but his eyes widened at seeing Korekiyo..

"Y-You.." he struggled.

"Let go of me!"

"Calm down, my love.." Korekiyo whispered against his ear..

"Calm down!? You got to be fucking kidding me, you rapist!" Kokichi shouted. Korekiyo's heart ached at Kokichi's words and struggles. God, why can't he control his actions and words when he's with Kokichi?? He took a deep breath.

"Please! Ouma-kun.. please listen to me.." Kokichi stopped and his eyes widened at that desperation.

"Why should I..?"

"Please.. Please.. Please.. Just this once, please listen to me.." Korekiyo begged desperately..

"I'll listen to you.. let me go first.." he said. Korekiyo slowly let go of him and Kokichi rubbed his slightly red hands and wrists.

"One minute.. That's all you get.." he said, he didn't want to stay any seconds with the person that almost took advantage of him..

"I'm sorry.. Ouma-kun.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I.. truly love you, Ouma-kun.."

"Then why did you?" Kokichi asked, unusually serious. Korekiyo's heart thumped at Kokichi's serious voice.. it was so beautiful but he still prefers that playful and cheerful tone.. Korekiyo wanted to slap himself for thinking that instead of apologizing sincerely to Kokichi..

"I.. don't know.. When I'm with you.. I want you to look only at me.. I want to touch you.. I want you to touch me.. I want to whisper kind words to make you feel peace and comfort when with me.. I want to do a lot of things with you.. because I truly love you.. No one has ever set this feelings inside of me.. not even the dead sister that I never actually had.." he whispered..

Kokichi gulped at that full blown almost creepy confession.. it was creepy.. yet, it made his heart skip a beat..

"I can understand if you don't want to forgive me.. if you want me to completely stay away from you.. I.. just want you to know my feelings.." Korekiyo whispered and slowly lowered his mask. Kokichi's eyes widened slightly at seeing him with no lipstick.. it was definitely.. more attractive than before..

"I'm sorry and thank you, Ouma-kun.. Goodbye.." he said and smiled. Kokichi watched as Korekiyo began leaving.. all of the sudden, Kokichi panicked.. why did Korekiyo say those things with such sincerety..? Hinted with not even a milliliter of lie.. Why.. did it made his heart beat faster..?

"Shinguji-chan!" He called. Korekiyo's eyes widened at his name being called.. he slowly turned around to see Kokichi only staring up at him..

"I.. I forgive you.. that's why.." he started.. He couldn't say the proper words which was embarrassing for a supreme leader like him who always knows what to say..

What are you supposed to say when you suddenly felt something similar to love with the person who almost took advantage of you..?

"I'm.. not in love with you.. but there's something different with you than them.. I.."

Korekiyo's eyes widened at Kokichi's words.. he felt as though he saw.. hope.. light.. something shinier and hopeful than human beauty.. slowly, he reached out his hand..

"Please, stay by my side, Ouma-kun.. it'll be easier for you to figure it out with me.. I won't touch nor hurt you.. but I promise.. I'll wait.. and if you ever realize that it's actually not love.. You can leave me." Korekiyo whispered.. as much as the last part hurts.. Just to be with Kokichi.. it's okay..

Kokichi looked back at the door.. where the people he promised to meet are waiting for him.. for his answer..

Then, he looked back at Korekiyo. Why? Why does he want to go with him? What was he feeling..? There was fear, expectations, excitement, thrill.. and.. want..

Kokichi held Korekiyo's hand.. he looked up at Korekiyo who smiled at him. Kokichi knows.. it was unfair.. and yet.. he wants it..

"Up until then, I'm with you.." he whispered and pressed his lips against Korekiyo, he didn't know why, but he wanted to do it. And somehow, he didn't regret it..

Korekiyo's eyes widened and he held Kokichi's hand tighter.. The kiss they're having right now, it was way better than anything he has.. it doesn't compare to when he did it non-consensually.. When Kokichi initiated it.. and it was with consent.. and possibly, love.. it was so much better than anything.. Slowly, Kokichi pulled away and smiled slightly at Korekiyo.

"Thank you, Ouma-kun.."