True Feelings Out

"Ouma-kun."

Kokichi stopped before he could enter his room. He turned around to see Shuichi.

"Saihara-chan, what is it?" he asked, hoping it wasn't anything related to the embarrassing yet good kiss he just had with Rantaro.

"Um.. I was hoping.. that you can meet me in the rooftop.." He stopped.. thinking about this opportunity.. but.. Shuichi wasn't like that, was he? sighed.

"Tomorrow.. night, okay?" He asked and waved goodbye.

"Wait, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi called, grabbing Shuichi's hand which caused for Shuichi's face to turn red before he turned around. Kokichi had a confused face but Shuichi only smiled and leaned down. Kokichi's eyes widened and felt soft lips against his forehead.

"I'll see you there." Shuichi whispered before leaving.

______

Rantaro head towards the place where the pods at. He opened the door and blinked in confusion.

Korekiyo, Kaito and Kiibo was there, staring at him as well..

"You were given a paper asking you to go here as well, Amami-kun?" Kiibo asked. Rantaro nodded.

"It's from Shuichi but where the hell is he??" Kaito asked

"I'm here." Someone called from the doorway. Shuichi smiled at them.

"Um.. I'm sorry for calling out everyone this late.."

"It's okay. This must be important."

Shuichi took a deep breath and blushed slightly before speaking.

"I know.. that all of us here has feelings for Ouma-kun.."

"That's.." Kaito didn't continue and only looked away, blushing slightly.

"Uh.." Kiibo blushed.

"Hmm.." Korekiyo only hummed..

"No point in denying it." Rantaro stated as he looked back at everyone..

Almost too sudden, everyone stared at each other like.. rivals. Except Shuichi.

"Wait.. fighting will get us nowhere.. since.. Ouma-kun seems pretty oblivious to our feelings for him.." Shuichi admitted.

Rantaro crossed his arms.

"Then, what are suggesting, let's all confess to him tomorrow or something?"

"Yes." Shuichi answered directly with a serious face.

"Huh!???" Kaito and Kiibo reacted at the same time.

"You're pretty daring, Saihara-kun.." Rantaro said, laughing slightly.

"The truth is.. I already asked him to meet me tomorrow night at the rooftop.. so.. Tomorrow, if you want to confess your feelings to him.. You're free to join me." Shuichi said before bowing and leaving. Everyone began to leave as well..

The things Shuichi said in their heads but.. the feeling of the person they like knowing their feelings and his reaction to it made them both scared and excited at the same time.

___

Korekiyo smiled and hummed behind his mask. Humanity is really beautiful.. their appearance, personality, confidence.. but Kokichi.. the person who paint themselves as the villain and sacrificed himself for the killing game.. Beautiful wasn't even the word to begin with..

Korekiyo laughed..

I want to keep him all to myself.