Everyone Ending

Wasn't going to write this type of ending but I just decided to do it.

True Last chapter.

_______

"Why.. do you like someone like me..?"

Kokichi found himself asking as he lowered his head. The guys stopped when they heard Kokichi's question..

"I'm annoying, a liar, a manipulator, a prankster.. so.. why me?" Kokichi asked, head still low.

"This isn't fair.." he whispered. The guys eyes widened at the way Kokichi's voice cracked.. they wanted to go to his side and tell him their reasons.. and remove that sadness and expression in his face and voice that absolutely hurts them more than anything..

"Amami-chan.. I was annoying with you in the game.. and now.. I acted clueless with you ever since you kissed me.. I acted like it didn't happen.. I tried to ignore you because of that kiss.." he said as he looked at Rantaro whose eyes widened.. Rantaro was about to speak but Kokichi turned his head to Shuichi..

"Saihara-chan.. you hated me. You avoided me in the game.. I played with your feelings by liking you and trying to separate you from Momota-chan.. by the things I did in Gonta's trial.. You should hate me.. you shouldn't have even apologize for telling me the truth at the end of it.." he said. Shuichi was about to prove every single thing Kokichi said wrong but he already turned to Kaito.

"Don't even get me started with you, Momota-chan.. We hated each other. We're rivals, enemies even.. I antagonize you a lot, I made you a murderer.. You should hate me, not fall for someone like me.." Kaito wanted to yell at him. He hated how Kokichi was saying all the things he did and ignoring his own reasonable reasons why he did it..

"And Kiibo. I bullied you. I treat you as if you're not human when you're more human than I've ever become.. so why..?" Kiibo didn't get the chance to speak.

Everyone's eyes widened when Kokichi's eyes filled up with tears..

"Why do you like someone like me..? Someone who caused you a lot of suffering and grief in the game.. someone who continue to.. Why..?" He asked and looked away as tears fell from his eyes.

Everyone stared.. shock, annoyed, and sad at the things Kokichi said.. and they've only realized..

The person who told them to forget about the killing game.. was the person trapped to it more than anyone...

Rantaro calmed down and slowly walked closer to Kokichi.. He slowly held his hands, surprising Kokichi.

"It's okay, Kokichi.." Rantaro whispered.. Kokichi raised his head to see Rantaro's kind smile.. slowly, the guys also surrounded him, smiling at him.

"We're not at the game anymore.. you're not alone anymore.. You have us.." Rantaro whispered.. Kokichi bit his lip to prevent himself from crying. Shuichi grabbed his shoulder.

"Please, don't trap yourself in it.. D.I.C.E. will be sad if you do.. We'll be sad if you do.. Everyone will.." Shuichi said..

"Stop acting like you did it for no reason at all.. cause I know more than anyone that you did.. that your actions in the game was never without a reason.. yeah, they'll a little questionable and sometimes, wrong.. but a reason nonetheless.." Kaito said as he pat Kokichi's head, smiling like the hero that tells Kokichi it's going to be okay..

"It's okay, Ouma-kun. You'll be okay.. We're here.." Kiibo whispered. Kokichi wanted to pretend that this was a lie.. that what they said was a lie.. and yet.. it didn't felt like that.. no lies.. not a single one..

The guys hugged him and warmth was everywhere.. the warmth that he felt comfort and peace with.. the warmth that he'll continue to want..

"So.. who will you pick..?" Rantaro whispered. Everyone slowly pulled away.. they're scared for Kokichi's answer.. Just seconds ago, it felt really comforting and at peace when they hugged each other..

Kokichi looked at them.. they're all.. important to him.. maybe at different levels but.. they are.. more than anything..

"I can't.. I.. you're all.. important to me.." he whispered. The guys' hearts fluttered at that small confession.

"Then.. go out with all of us?" Rantaro asked. The guys' eyes widened, including Kokichi.

"W-What?" Kokichi asked, face red.

The way Kokichi blushed at the option made everyone's heart flutter.. Rantaro smiled.

"I'm pretty sure we all want that.. by how comforting it felt earlier.."

"It's like looking at the stars, honestly.." Kaito whispered.

"Honestly.. I don't mind." Shuichi said with a smile.

"I agree." Kiibo said, smiling as well.

They watched as Kokichi's face turned completely red.

"Wait, wait! That's too much.. my mind and body might not take it.." He said. Everyone smiled and laugh at that response, it was cute.. just like their favorite liar.

"Then, will you pick?" Rantaro asked, scaring everyone a little.. Kokichi bit his lower lip before determining his gaze..

"I.. like you all.. I want to be with you all.. I want to know how it is to not be alone with people that love and I love like that.." He said his confession with such a genuine voice. The guys' felt as though their heart was pierced by an arrow by that confession. Some of them blushed and some smiled.

Kokichi felt a kiss in all different direction. His cheeks, in his head and forehead. He blushed at everyone's gesture.

"Then, it's confirmed?" Rantaro asked, smiling. Kokichi just sighed and brought back the happy and cheerful self everyone loved about him.

"Yup. If you leave me, I'll hunt you." He said with a smirk. Everyone just laughed and exited the rooftop with smiling lips and happy expressions.

______

More than a month later..

"Trouble! Trouble!" Angie called. Everyone turned at the dining Hall's door. The 4 guys that were all around Kokichi, who he was happily teasing, talking with stopped and turned to Angie.

"The gate! The gates! It's opening!"

Everyone was surprised by the information and ran out. They stopped in front of the large gate and watched as it slowly opened. Came in sight was a person with a brown hair and an ahoge, there was two of them actually. Then, a guy with white hair.

"Oh, they're awake! How hopeful!" The white haired guy said. The other two brown head's eyes widened..

Turns out, they were people from different killing games, their names were Komaeda Nagito, the white haired one, Hinata Hajime and Naegi Makoto.

Apparently, Kokichi and the others were trapped in this place until they wake up. It was an unaccessible part of the Jabberwock island. It's been 3 years since they've been sleeping and they check up on them every three months.

Everyone immediately become friends with the other people in the island.

Nagito and Kokichi were the best of friends. Their boyfriends were almost scared..

Hinata was quite in shock when the guys told him that they're all boyfriend's of Kokichi. He didn't judge as he has nothing to judge. He simply smiled and supported them.

Kokichi has never been so happy in his life. With his friends and boyfriends.. His touchy, beautiful Rantaro who became his partner in making Kiibo and Shuichi blush. Kaito, who he'll always have a small, cute rivalry with and honestly so cute when blushing. Shuichi who was his cinnamon roll and makes the best expressions in his teases and other things as well. Kiibo, another cinnamon roll, who was revealed to have a dick and it was big so everyone became a little experimental with that..

The guys on the other hand, more than anything, they're the happiest right now.. They have the person they love the most, Kokichi.. and the other people around them made it more wonderful and colorful..

The guys watched as Kokichi paused at his tease battle with Nagito and turned to look at his boyfriends. He smiled widely, making their world brighter than ever.. and, they knew..

They were the luckiest people in the whole, wide world.

End.