Momota Kaito Ending

"Momota-chan.." Kokichi whispered, blushing slightly at his answer..

He didn't even know.. what made him fall for Kaito in the small moments they spend together.. both in the game and here..

Everyone smiled at the still wide eyed and mouth gaping Kaito and left them alone.

"M-Me?? Really?! You're not lying??" Kaito asked once he recovered, eyes wide and face red. Kokichi huffed

"Whatever, if you don't want me then--"

He stopped when Kaito grabbed him and again, those lips were against his.. slowly, Kaito pulled away and held Kokichi's hand.. his heart was thumping out of control.. both from happiness and unbelievanleness..

"No way in hell.. You.. really picked me.. despite all of that.." Kaito whispered.. Kokichi's face flushed slightly as he looked away..

"It's because of all of that that I picked you.." Kokichi whispered and hang his head low.

"It's your fault. You're dumb and impulsive.. you're violent and too trusting. I made you a murderer yet.. you're still kind to me.. you still liked me.. and.."

You make me feel not alone, Momota-chan..

"Take responsibility, Momota-chan.. You're the one that made me fall for you.." Kokichi said, staring up at Kaito.

Kaito's eyes widened.. if he was dreaming, waking up is something he'll never want to do. Slowly, he smiled.. the smile that held nothing but truth in it..

"Always, Kokichi.. I'll always be by your side and I'll always love you.. If I'm a hero, then you're the villain that I'll continue chasing.. The villain that'll become my heroine.." he whispered with a smile.. Kokichi's face turned red and he slowly bit his lower lip before speaking..

"God.. you're so sappy, Momota-chan.." he whispered.

"I'm only telling the truth!" Kaito said, determined. Kokichi laughed, a genuine one that made Kaito feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Thank you, Momota-chan.." he whispered and tightly hugged Kaito.. the person that stayed with him up until his end.. and the person that will stay with him until his true end..

Kaito hugged him back, patting and running his fingers against Kokichi's hair, smiling as he did so..

"I love you, Kokichi.. "

"I love you too, Kaito.."