Jealousy

"Saiiiihaaaaaaraaaaaa-chaaaaaann!!" The moment Shuichi heard that familiar voice, someone jumped on his back.

"G-Good morning, Ouma-kun.." Shuichi said, smiling and blushing as the other's face was a little too close at his.

"Nishishi.. morning, my beloved!" Kokichi said, smiling. Shuichi only smiled as he continued walking despite Kokichi in his back, he was pretty light. They talked and smiled as he walked.. Everything was back to normal and Shuichi couldn't be more than happy..

"Morning, sidekick!" Kaito appeared out of nowhere in front of Shuichi and greeted. Shuichi smiled

"Good morning, Momota-kun." He said, smiling. Kaito smiled back but then noticed who Shuichi have in his back, making him narrow his eyes slightly.

"What the heck are you doing, Ouma?" He asked, watching as the other snuggled his face against Shuichi's nape.

"Hm?? Morning, Momota-chan! Did you have sweet dreams about me??" Kokichi asked, smiling. Kaito paused and blushed slightly but denied.

"No way! Why would I dream about you..?" He said, looking away. Kokichi only giggled while Shuichi's eyebrow twitched at the conversation.

"We should go to the dining hall."  He said. Kaito agreed and they walked towards the dining hall. Kokichi finally got off of Shuichi much to Kaito's relief and Shuichi's dismay.

"Good morning, Ouma-kun, Momota-kun, Saihara-kun." kirumi greeted, smiling at them.

"Morning, mom!" Kirumi simply smiled and went back to cooking.

"Good morning!" They turned their head at Kaede who was walking in with Maki. They smiled and greeted back.

Soon, everyone walked in, greeting and smiling though a few sort of stood out. Especially Korekiyo, Rantaro and Kiibo who all seem to greet Kokichi separately. Kaito and Shuichi was already sitting beside Kokichi so Rantaro only sat in front of Kokichi while Kiibo and Korekiyo sat beside Rantaro.

Kokichi didn't know but there was a really chilling tension in the air even though the 5 people around him was just greeting each other.. Now, he was getting flashbacks from middle school.

"Breakfast is ready." Kirumi said and lay out the different shaped pancakes. Everyone awed at the shapes. Kaede got a music note shaped one making her blink a couple of times, Maki got a star shaped one making her narrow her eyes, Iruma got 3 X pancake making her laugh, Tsumugi got a bear shaped one making her smile nervously, Tenko got a a side of a broken heart shape one while Yumeno got the other side, making them blush, Angie got a rectangular shaped (*cough* *cough* floorboard *cough*) one making her confuse but just appreciate it. As for the guys, Kiibo got a rocket launcher shaped pancake that confused him, Ryoma got a fish shaped one, Gonta got a rolled layered one that kind of resembled a tissue paper, Korekiyo got a pot one, Shuichi got a hat one, Kaito had a rocket shaped one, Rantaro got a ball shape one making him laugh and Kokichi got 3 crossbow shaped one.

"Good job, Mom!!" Kokichi said as he laughed. Kirumi only winked at him that made him laugh even more. Everyone found themselves laughing. It's didn't hurt or scare them anymore.. Now, it was just a cruel game they were put through and was able to survive it, it was just a memory now. They have each other now.

"Itadakimasu!" They synchronized and began eating. As they eat, Angie had a thoughtful idea.

"Everyone! Let's play Truth!!" She announced. normally, Kokichi would refused at it mentioned truth but since he was also bored and the tension of the boys around him is getting thicker and thicker. He agreed.

"So, Only truths, huh?? I like it!" H said, eyes twinkling. The two smiled at each other and waited for the others answer. Everyone just nodded nervously.

"One question??" Kaede asked excited about the game as this will make them closer. Angie nodded enthusiastically.

"Angie will start!" Angie announced. She looked around, searching for a perfect target.

"Hmmmmmmm..... Maki!"

"Huh?"

"Are you and Kaede in a relationship?" She asked, smiling. The two mentioned people blushed. Maki hid her face under her pigtails and answered lowly.

"Y-Yeah.." Kaede only smiled at her. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Kiss!!" Kokichi shouted. The two blushed even more as everyone began chanting the word kiss repeatedly. Kaede blushed before leaning and giving Maki a peck on the lips. Everyone cheered loudly as they blushed.

"It's your turn, Maki!" Angie said. Maki looked around and her eyes landed at Miu.

"Iruma. Are you a virgin?" She asked. Miu flushed darkly as she sputtered.

"F-F-Fuck you!! I'm not!"

"Liar~" Kokichi commented. Miu flushed harder.

"F-Fine. I fucking am! Huhu.. I've never kissed or touched a guy or a girl and I wish I can!!!!!" She shouted. Some laughed at Miu's embarrassed self. Miu recovered and turned towards Kokichi.

"Ouma!"

"What~?" Kokichi asked, smirking.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."

"Answer me!" Miu shouted. Kokichi giggled.

"Yup."

"Hah! See, he's just like me!" Miu said proudly.

"I've kissed people unlike you, whore."

"W-Whore?? Ahh.."

"How many??" Yumeno asked. Kokichi shrugged.

"Enough?"

"Atua says over 10 different people!" Angie announced. Kokichi winked at her and giggled.

"Quite a player aren't we?" Tsumugi asked, smiling as well.

"Maybe, maybe not. I did enter a weird phase where all the guys I've flirt with ended up falling for me." He said. The girl's almost had an envious and amused look in their face as Kokichi giggled.

While the people around Kokichi was all feeling jealousy. Some of them who convinced themselves that they do not like Kokichi only played it off as jealousy cause they don't even have their first kisses yet while the people like Rantaro was only giggling and was more intrigued at Kokichi though still jealous.

"Looks like the history repeats itself!" Angie said quietly, giggling.

After The Game (Kokichi Harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें