Chapter 1

3rd person POV:

"Alright guys that's enough of practice for today" said coach Nekomata with a proud scowl, but that was normal for him.

Once everyone got out of the gym Kuroo was trying to look for Kenma so they could walk home together.

AFTER KUROO FOUND THE TINY HOOMAN WE CALL KENMA...

"Hey Kitty~" Kuroo said while smirking and leaning on Kenma while looking at Kenmas NineTenDo Switch. (I'm not tryna get sued okay.)

"Dont call me that Kuroo" Kenma said softly while trying to get a highscore on his new videogame.

"Whatever Kitty, anyways wanna walk home together?" Kuroo said softly while seductively licking his lips in front of Kenmas face.

"I cant Kuroo I'm going to the new videogame store to get some stuff." Kenma whispered while pushing Kuroos face out of the way and focusing on his videogame.

"So I'll just go with you Kitty~" Kuroo stated as he walked with Kenma to the bus stop.

"Sure but, Kuroo can you please stop calling me that its embarrassing and plus I'm not a cat" Kenma said while looking at Kuroo with a flustered face.

"Awww, is Kitty mad at me because I'm embarrassing him, that's cute~" Kuroo said seductively while grabbing Kenmas arm and dragging him into the bus.

"If your gonna keep calling me that then your getting me something from the store." Kenma said sternly while sitting down next to Kuroo.

"Yeah Yeah, whatever Kitty wants kitty gets." Kuroo said while sitting down and rapping one of his arms around Kenma.

"Alright then give me 25,000.00 yen, I've been meaning to buy a new console for my computer." Kenma said while looking at Kuroo with a smirk on his face.

"Fine I'll stop calling you Kitty....Ki-Kenma... " Kuroo said while looking into his broke ass wallet while having a dissatisfied look on his face.

"Fine Kuroo, you can call me Kitty.......but when we get home your making me some bento for towmorrows practice." Kenma said reggretingly while looking up at Kuroos sad face.

"Thanks Kitty~" Kuroo seductively said.

"I'm doing it for the bento okay..." Kenma said all flustered.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KENMA TRYING TO GET A NEW HIGHSCORE ON HIS NEW VIDEOGAME....

After awhile the bus came to its final stop and all the people got out making loud noises and bumping into eachother, Kuroo seeing this, he grabbed Kenma tightly.

"Hey Kitty watch out okay, stay close to me." Kuroo said while tightly hugging Kenma .

"Kur-mhmmm" Kenma said while moaning.

After hearing this Kuroo saw that his left leg was in between Kenmas and quickly took advantage of this moment to embarrass him.

"Oh so Kitty likes that~" Kuroo said while holding Kenma more tightly.

"Kuroo stop-mhmm" Kenma moaned while trying to push him away.

"Okay Okay Kitty, we'll continue this later just make sure you'll be safe when we're heading out of the bus" Kuroo said while getting his left leg out of in between Kenmas.

"Mhmm..Okay.." Kenma said while slightly moaning a little.

After the two got out of the bus Kenma went to the new Videogame Store and got a new case and a couple new videogames for his NineTenDo Switch, and of course Kuroo payed. After this, the two went to Kuroos place and layed in his bed, and of course Kenma was playing his new videogames.

"Kitty you play on that to much~" Kuroo whined while taking Kenmas NineTenDo Switch and swaying it in the air out of Kenmas reach.

"Kuroo give that back!" Kenma loudly said while reaching for his NineTenDo Switch.

"Not untill you play with me first Kitty~" Kuroo said while sticking his tongue out at Kenma.

"First make me my bento for towmorrows practice like you promised..." Kenma said while getting flustered.

"Fine Kitty but afterwards play with me for a little okay my little setter" Kuroo said while whispering the last part into Kenmas ear while slightly licking it.

"Nhnnnn, were did my little setter suddenly come from..." Kenma softly said all flustered.

"I just wanted to change up your nickname a little, you like it~" Kuroo said whilst getting up to go make Kenmas Bento.

"I-I dont like all these nicknames you keep giving me....they're embarrassing...." Kenma said loudly all embarrassed.

"Yeah Yeah sure~" Kuroo said while walking out of his bedroom and into the kitchen to make Kenmas bento.