Chapter 11

Authors Note: Sorry, I went on a but of a hiatus since it was my birthday week !! Anyways, please continue...(btw, yes this does contain some Hinata and Kageyama fights =D )
_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

It was the next day and as everyone got ready for school to check their finals score, Kenma was still in bed.

The sound of his alarm was playing for 30 minutes untill he finally had the courage to turn it off and get out of bed. His huge Hoodie covered his thighs as he dragged himself out of bed and went to make himself some cereal, since he didn't know how to cook.

Once kenma was ready, he went to go change into his school uniform and went outside of  the house thinking Kuroo was going to be waiting for him like he used too, but he was just greeted by an empty yard as he went outside.

Once Kenma was finally at school, he explained to the teacher that he just woke up late and he was sorry for what happened and sat down in his empty desk.

After class ended, he went over to the score board and saw his finals score.

The board was crowded by people way taller then Kenma, boys and girls just

KENMA POV:

Hey atleast I passed, but not by much, I guess I won't get into the same college as Kuroo when the time comes, well there's always next year..

3RD POV:

When all of the Nekoma volleyball team members got together and coach "executed" some of them for there bad scores *cough* yamamoto *cough* they started waiting for Karasuno by playing a few sets by themselves.

Once Karasuno finally came, Hinata ran over to Kenma and started jumping up and down super high, like a bouncy ball.

"Hey!!! KENMA!! Oh I can't WAIT to beat your TEAM!!! Its gonna be so FUN!!!" Hinata yelled while Kageyama was trying to grab him.

"HINATA BOKE YOU BETTER STOP JUMPING OR I'LL-" Kageyama said as he was trying to grab hinata, yaku coming over to help.

"Don't worry Kageyama, I have to deal with Lev so I have a few kicks up my sleeve" Yaku said as he Yaku kicked Hinata.

"OWWWWWWW MY BOOTY!!!" Hinata yelled while Kageyama dragged him over to the other side of the court.

"Hinata Boke, maybe if you weren't jumping so FUCKING high, this wouldn't have happened." Kageyama said as he kept dragging Hinata across the gym floor.

"HEY DONT SAY THAT WORD!!! >=(" Hinata yelled at Kageyama while he tried to kick his legs.

"Fuck." Kageyama said as he threw Hinata up and into his arms.

"Stupid Kageyama!!!" Hinata bonked Kageyamas head and the two fought untill the team was ready and finished with there warm up.

KENMA POV:

They really need to stop fighting and become a couple already -_-

_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

After a few practice matches (Nekoma won the first match, and Karasuno won the other 2).

Once everyone was tired and sweaty (-_- yes they all stanky and don't smell like fresh cut wood and sugar cookies, they play volleyball -_- ) they all went to take a shower, Kenma being the first one out was waiting for Kuroo.

Once Kuroo got out and walked over to Kenma, he told Kenma that he had something to do but he would meet him at the cafe later.

"Yeah, okay ill meet you there then, I have to change anyways, bye..." Kenma said as he just started walking back home to change, with his Nintendo switch in his hand untill Hinata started jumping over to him and Kageyama was right behind him.

"HEY KENMA!!!!" Hinata yelled at Kenma as Kageyama was walking over to him with a milk box in his hand.

"Oh, hey Hinata and Kageyama." Kenma said with a slight  smile on his face as he waved at them both.

"Me and Kageyama where gonna go play lasertag later, wanna come?" Hinata said as he was trying to side hug Kageyama.

"Oh, sorry Hinata, I'm going to a cafe with Kuroo later so I can't today..." Kenma said as he looked at Hinata and Kageyama.

"Maybe you can ask Kuroo to come after the cafe, plus I don't want to play with only complete strangers and Kageyama, I'll text you the time if you decide to come!!" Hinata said as Kageyama bonked him over the head.

"I guess that's a good idea, ill ask him later, anyways I have to go, bye Hinata, bye Kageyama..." Kenma said as he waved at them goodbye and started walking back to his house.

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note: THATS ALL FOLKS!!! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter update =D sorry it took a little long to get up, I was celebrating my birthday with my family =P ight bye bye and come back soon!!! BYE HORN DOGS!!!! Oh, and btw I'm going to be renaming my story to "Communicate: KuroKen" towmorrow so you know it's this storys update!!! THANK YOU!!!! =D