Chapter 16

Authors note: Hahaha, im going into hiatus for a week lol, ill explain at the end of the story for now just enjoy yeeeeet. Uh also after I finish hiatus its gonna be about Kuroos POV since its not revolving around just Kenma, thats it just wanted to clarify.
_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

Sugawara stood silent trying think of how they where going to proceed untill the bathroom door unlocked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tanaka questioned.

"Oh...we are just talking about-uh how you guys are protecting Kiyoko....yeah, your doing a great job...how about you, why are you here?" Sugawara forced a smile.

"This is the bathroom....im here to take a shit." Tanaka blankly stared at them and spoke again. "Well then if your not getting out then enjoy the show"

"NO! Um we where just getting out...." Kenma said as he grabbed Yamaguchis hand and booked it, Sugawara following behind them.

The three where now in the empty Kitchen gasping for air.

"Guys..." Yamaguchi said.

"What is it Yams" Kenma asked.

"I...ive been thinking about it and I think we should continue with the plan..." Yamaguchi looked at them with a serious look.

Sugawara and Kenma looked at eachother and then back at Yamaguchi.

"Why Yamaguchi....weren't you scared of what would happen..." Sugawara asked.

"Well...yes...but everyones worked so hard to help....a-and protect us...it would be a shame if we just gave up...and Kuroo and Tsukishima don't deserve the satisfaction of us not doing anything...so ill like to continue" Yamaguchi stuttered but meant what he said, Kenma and Sugawara where now more courageous and determined about finishing what they started.

Not long after Hinata and Kageyama came up to them, they told them that Kuroo was outside at the pool and Tsukishima was there too.

"Alright, seems we have everything in order, now lets do this!!" Sugawara said.

                                                ******
_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

It was near the end of the party and for the final celebration everyone got up and started dancing, the ear blasting sound of the tasteless music made Kenma get so annoyed, since the line was crowded with drunk 3rd years it made drinks spill everywhere on the ground and drenched Kenmas hoodie . Sugawara was in the back asking the DJ if they could play WAP by Cardi B.

(I'm sorry)

Hinata and Kageyama went to make sure that Kuroo and Tsukishima where in the front of the dance circle.

After the song came up everyone started to look at Kenma and Yamaguchi as they took their hoodies off and went in the middle. Hinata and Kageyama joining in...

Kuroo and Tsukishima where in the front each holding a cup of beer as they stared at Kenma and Yamaguchi dancing.

"Now from the top, make it drop thats a WAP thats a WAP, get a bucket and a mop thats a WAP, that's a WAP!!!" Everyone at the party sang, even Kiyoko joined in too.

At the end of the dance Kenma and Yamaguchi pecked eachother on the cheek doing a cute little pose while looking at Tsukishima and Kuroo dead in the eye.

Kuroo and Tsukishima just stood there both holding a pink cup of beer. Kenma and Kuroo just stared at eachother untill Kenma started getting teary eyed and ran out of the house. Kuroo following behind him.

The door opened and the chilling feeling of the wet air hit Kenmas face, it masked his tears as he ran down the doors steps.

"Wait-Kenma when you left me at the bus stop...I want to explain..." Kuroo ran toward Kenma and grabbed his wrist pulling Kenma.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY- it was a mistake to come here-just leave me alone....I-I hope you die...." Kenma yanked his wrist out of Kuroos grasp and ran to the other side of the road. The sound of tires running against the pavement, a loud honk coming out of a nearby car.

"WAIT KENMA I-"

Kuroo flung against the cars hood, he was lying on the side of the road, blood coming out of his head.

"KUROO!!!KUROO NOOOO!!!" kenma screamed and fell down onto the cold pavement.

An old man cam out of the car, "Holy shit I-I didnt see him ill call the cops you make sure he's okay!!!"

                                                *****
_______________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Why the fuck is this chapter only 972 words you may ask? Well its because MY SCHOOL DIDNT SPECIFY WHAT I HAD TO DO FOR MY 5 PAGE ESSAY SO I HAD TO FUCKING REDO IT AND THE ONLY TIME I HAD TO WRITE MY FANFICT IS ON THE WEEKEND BUT HAHAHAHAHA I HAD WRITERS BLOCK ON SATURDAY AND I HAVE TO FUCKING SOCIALIZE AND GO TO A FUCKING PARTY THAT I DONT WANT TO BE AT-and im still there...

*Cough* *Cough* anysays HornDogs now that I locked myself in a fucking bathroom and stole the wifi password, um I just wanted to say that im going into Hiatus for a week hahahaha here's my reasons:

My grades are going brrrrr

Stress is fucking with me 😃

I'm litterally losing motivation and I just want to focus on other projects I want to launch on Christmas break hahaha yeah ima make more fanficts lol (and possibly my own original story, when i gain more traction and finish developing the plot) and if im going to launch those then I dont wanna worry hahaha

Oh yeah AND I WANT A BREAKKKKKKK AHHHHHHH!!!!

*cough* anyways uh what do you guys thinks going to happen and should I create a redemption ark for Tsukishima or let him rot?

Anyways i have to go before I become embarrassed by people thinking I have diarrhea 😃 thanks for reading, come back when im mentally stable =)