Chapter 12

Authors Note: Took me awhile but its finally updated (had to go on hiatus cause of school =/ remember kids grades go first), hope you like todays chapter
_______________________________________________________________

KENMA POV: I guess inviting Kuroo to lazer tag would be fun after we go to the cafe, I don't think I've ever went to one and im not sure Kuroo ever went either.

Its been awhile since I had to walk home by myself, the subway station doesn't take away from the fact its a long walk home..its so clear in the afternoon, the slight gaze of the sun hitting the trees make it look like its a glitch in a videogame, speaking of videogames I think its about time I start walking back home since I need to re design my character.

In the meantime, maybe I should text Kuroo that ill be there in an hour...

                                     Gremlin Incarnate                                __          

Three days ago
Sorry Kenma, I can't walk home
With you today, maybe
Towmorrow?

Two days ago
Sorry I can't walk home with
You today, I still have to help yaku

One day ago
Sorry Kenma, we have finals today
And i probably will be discussing scores
With yaku and the other third years ttyl.

                                                                   Today
                                                            I'll meet you @ the cafe in         
                                                                    And hour
                                                                              *Delivered*

_______________________________________________________________

Guess he's busy, ill just get ready and meet him there.

_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV: As Kenma got out of his house wearing some red track pants, white nicke Air shoes, a black tight turtle neck sweater which was only visible in the sleeves and neck area since it was covered over with a loose red shirt and a small chain necklace with the letter K on it that was gifted to him by Kuroo.
_____________________________________________________________

KENMA POV: Maybe he just forgot his phone or something, he may be smart but he's always so forgetful, it gets annoying most of the time too.

Wow, its been awhile since I looked up from any screen, the trees look blossomed and filled with life, I can't relate ofcourse.

I'm pretty sure the last time me and kuroo went their we walked through this street...

Oh I remember this place, Kuroo wouldn't stop pestering me about how I wouldn't look up from my phone. He was so annoying its kind of hard not to love him.

I'm here, the cats are really cute maybe I should get Nekomata (Not Kenma and Kuroos Coach, its their Cat -_-) a new friend. I guess that would mean having to spend more time off my phone to pay attention, on second thought maybe for Christmas.

I dont see Kuroo in here, maybe he's just late or I'm just early. I think I would notice if there was a gremlin and rooster incarnate here. I cant get why anyone finds him so attractive, but I cant say much, I'm dating the monstrosity.

Its 6:25 and hes not here, I guess hes going to be later than me, maybe I should text him again?

No, he hasn't responded or read the messages so I doubt he has his phone right now.