Chapter 5

Hai, so a PSA to everyone that reads this, I wanted to say thank you!!! I also wanted to tell everyone to stay safe when you go outside because I dont want any of you HornDogs to get sick!!! Anyways, thank you for supporting this story I really appreciate it!!! OKAY that's it now go and read meh story-

__________________________________________________________________s__

3rd POV:

Once the couple finished snuggling with eachother and watching TV they got up and ready to go to the park. Kenma ofcourse putting on the clothes that Kuroo got him (the clothes description for Kenma is in last chapter; you can also go to the picture cover for this chapter...if it loads =3) and Kuroo just wearing some black and red sweatpants, a tucked in red shirt and white and gold sneakers.

"You look really cute~ Kenma..." Kuroo said while hugging Kenma as he was taking off his shirt.

"Kuroo, I'm half naked, how is that cute..." Kenma said while looking up at Kuroo.

"Well, you really small and skinny, and you have an adorable face so to be you look really cute half naked Kitten." Kuroo said while pulling down Kenmas shorts.

"Kuroo I can do that myself- just cause I'm younger and smaller than you doesnt mean I'm not capable of a simple task-" Kenma said while being interrupted by Kuroo as he bent down and kissed his back while pulling down Kenmas short even more.

"KUROO stop playing around, we need to leave before it gets dark." Kenma said flustered while walking away from Kuroo leaving him on the ground.

"Did I make Kitty mad-Ahh your blushing....sorry did I go to hard on you Chibi~chan"  Kuroo said while getting back off of the floor.

"Let's go...I'm done changing...." Kenma whispered while putting on his flower crown and  looking at the floor.

Once Kenma finished his sentence Kuroo looked at him with a blushing face.

"Y-you look really Cute Kenma..." Kuroo said while looking at Kenma and walking towards him.

"Thanks, let's go now..." Kenma said while he grabbed Kuroos hand and walked out his door.

As the two walked down the street and to the Tokyo park the two got icecream at a nearby food stand. When they finished their icecream they went to the pond and looked at the ducks in the sparkling water that had the reflections of the cherry blossom trees sparkling in it. The park was tranquil and peaceful untill the sound of a groaning stomach came.

"Hey Kenma I'll be right back okay I'm going to go get some food from that stand okay." Kuroo said while getting up from the wooden bench and going to go get some food.

Once Kuroo was gone Kenma noticed a white stray cat stuck on a tree. The meowing of the cat was giving off a vibe that it couldn't get down and needed help. Kenma knew he couldn't get the cat all by himself since the cat was high up on a tree branch. Knowing this Kenma waited for Kuroo to come back.

____________________________________________________________________

Authors note: I'm sorry that this chapters short, I have alot of things I need to keep up with at my home and I only usually get time to write when it's really late, I'll try to post the next chapter soon though, thank you guys for your patience and support!!!