Chapter 3

Authors Note: Just so you know....I'm lacking inspiration so this chapter came in a little late and kinda short but I promise the next one will come at the specified time, thanks!!!

3rd Person:

Once the morning arose and the birds started chirping Kuroo heard the blast of his phone, it was his alarm.

GO GO NEKOMA PUSHI IT PUSH IT NEKOM-

Kuroo interrupted the blasting chant of his phone and turned it off, he ofcourse wanted to go back to sleep but Kenma was already awake and in the living room playing videogames on the sofa bed.

"What are you doing up this early Kitty?" Kuroo asked with a confused look on his face, Kenma never wakes up early intentionally.

"You never wake up if you never go to sleep...." Kenma said while gripping his NineTenDo Switch in his hands while pressing the buttons furiously with an intent look.

"Kitty, we have practice today and you didnt get any sleep, it's like your half NineTenDo Switch, here raise up your head and look at me-" Kuroo said while swifting his body towards Kenma and leaning towards his sleep deprived face with his hands out.

"Kuroo I'm on level 10234-" Kenma tried saying untill he felt Kuroos big hands cupping his face and tinting it up.

When Kuroo raised his head up he had a worried look on his face, Kenma hated this look because Kuroo was always the happy and charismatic one with no worrys. This made Kenmas heart shatter and a sinking feeling overcame him, it was like you were drowning in a deep ocean of your tears, the very feeling that Kenma hated and wished to forget.

"Kitty, you have bags under your eyes, and your heads really hot- I think you have to stay home..." Kuroo said while his voice cracked while he leaned in to kiss Kenma softly on his head. This distracted Kenma while Kuroo took his NineTenDo Switch out of his hands.

"Wait Kuroo-" Kenma whispered while being cut off by Kuroo.

"Kitty I need you to go to sleep okay, I dont want something like this to happen again, you feel hot and I'm afraid you'll get sick so please go to sleep..." Kuroo said while getting up while gripping Kenmas NineTenDo Switch in his hand while going up to get some soup from the fridge and putting it in the microwave.

"Okay..." Kenma said hoarsely while laying down on the couch and dropping his eyes down with angst interwinding his heart.

Once Kenma was asleep Kuroo carried him slowly to his room while looking at his face and his skinny body while getting one hand to move some hair out of his resting face.

"Love you Kitty." Kuroo whispered underneath his breath while tucking Kenma into his bed and kissing his forehead slightly.

Once Kuroo finished the slight kiss he started changing into his school uniform and grabbed his school bag while putting Kenmas NineTenDo Switch in it and heading out the door and getting outside of his house and locking it.

___________________________________________________________________

Once the school day ended and Kuroo finished his vollyball practice he headed back into his house, only to be greeted by a tired looking kenma eating soup on the couch while rubbing his eyes. Kenma looked different from how Kuroo left him, he had two pink clips in his hair with a white scrunchie holding his hair up in a small messy bun. Kenma was also wearing a long plum pink shirt that ended right above his knees with some Cat slippers on both of his feet.

"Oya Oya Oya, seems like my little Kitty is finally taking care of itself, you look so cute you know~" Kuroo said while putting his bag down and walking over to Kenma with a smirk on his face.

"Well I woke up earlier and took a bath and got hungry" Kenma said while looking up at the leaning Kuroo beside him on the couch.

Once Kenma finished what he said Kuroo kissed him softly on the lips while grabbing Kenmas waist and pulling him in closer with both of their noses touching one another.

"Kuroo what was that for-" Kenma said while leaning in for another kiss meeting his pearl pink lips with Kuroos.

"Well it's nice seeing my baby Kitty taking care of itself...." Kuroo only whispered this since they were so close to eachother.

"Hey Kuroo, now that your here can I have my NineTenDo Switch back-" Kenma tried saying but Kuroo interrupted him.

"REALLY KENMA, why do you like that thing so much!!! It just messes up EVERYTHING you weren't able to go to school because of it- I- I needed my little setter..." Kuroo hoarsely yelled while putting his forehead on Kenmas while regretting what he said while taking his hands of Kenmas waist and swiftly taking them up to his face.

The words Kuroo said to Kenma stung his heart, the pain felt like a thousand needles poking your skin, but also made him realize that he should have payed attention to how all his time on his videogames could affect his social relationships. Kenma never talked to anyone ,except for Kuroo and some of his friends like Bokuto, Akashi, and Lev, so Kenma never really knew how to interact with people apart from online conversations he had on his NineTenDo Switch so when Kuroo told him about how it's a problem, Kenma didnt know how to react so he got up from the Sofa and got all his stuff, changed his clothes, and started heading for the door when he stopped to look at Kuroo with swollen eyes.

"Kuroo I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I should have put my habits aside to care for how it could affect me and you...I'm going home okay-" Kenma said hoarsely while turning his head to face the door while opening the door nob and heading out. Each step out of Kuroos house felt like he was stepping into a sinking hole only wishing to get out of it.

"Kitty- wait I-" Kuroo cried softly while getting up from the couch right after Kenma closed the front door. Everything silent after that.