Chapter 13

Authors Note: So the fucked up school system was like "HAHAHA so technically you have an assignment thats due on 10/13/20 but you see we're not going to tell you that cause you suck ass" SO WHAT THE FUCK DID I STUMBLE UPON WHEN I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MY ASSIGNMENTS- YEAH NO SHIT. IT. WAS. DUE. AT. 11:59 PM. AND ITS SUPPOSED TO TAKE ME A WEEK BUT GUESS WHAT HORNDOGS- haha ima continue my rant at the end of this chapter <3
_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

Kenma looked distressed.....silenced.....broken. Hinata and Sugawara where the only ones who caught on and tried to ask what was wrong and if anything happened with Kuroo.

At that moment, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walked through the entrance gate holding hands. Kenma took one look at Tsukishima and instantly ran toward him with tears down his face. Tsukishima caught Kenmas fist just in time it didn't touch him. Yamaguchi not knowing what happened he tried to calm down Kenma.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT-I why....why y-you" The shake in Kenmas voice was scratchy like a broken record he was weak and his eyes where swollen red like a crimson apple.

"Listen here you little-" Tsukishima tried saying but was interrupted by Yamaguchi trying to help Kenma.

"Hey, Kenma are you okay? Do you want to go over to a couch and rest, I have an extra cookie I bought at the Arcade-" Yamaguchi got slapped in the face by Kenma. It was a weak slap, signifying that he didn't mean to hurt Yamaguchi...

"I-im sorry...I just want to go home...." Kenma fainted by exhaustion, he played a little too rough with Sugawara in Lazer tag, his legs gave out and then his arms...after that he just layed flat on the ground like a dead cat.

Hinata and Sugawara raced over to help him, Hinata told sugawara that it was best if they took him to his house. Since Hinata is terrible with directions and Sugawara didnt know where Kenma lived, the only choice they had was to call Kuroo.

Hinata tried calling Kuroo with Kenmas phone but he didn't answer...it went straight to voicemail. Hinata quickly asked everyone if they had his number. Tsukishima looked off to the side and said no, Daichi told them that he remembered he added Kuroo to check up on schedules. Sugawara glared at Daichi with a infuriating stare as Daichi started calling Kuroo. Kuroo picked up that time at the very first ring....

Daichi told him the situation and asked Kuroo if he could come pick him up since he fainted from exhaustion. Kuroo suggested that maybe they could do it themselves, Hinata and Sugawara growing suspicious. Daichi told him that they didn't know the address, nor how tokyo worked. Kuroo finally said okay and drove to the Lazer Tag Arena to go and pick Kenma up.

                                               *******
_______________________________________________________________

KENMA POV:

I- why am I in my room...wasn't I at the....oh.

My face is all puffy....why is their hot soup on my counter... and it has a sticky note.

*Eat this and get better, sorry I couldn't go to the Cafe, I was still helping Yaku with the party.*

Fucking liar. FUCKING LIAR.

No....stop I dont want to cry....I don't want to cry....DONT CRY!! NOT OVER HIM!!

Fuck his soup....fuck him...fuck Tsukishima...why does this always have to happen to me. NO MATTER WHAT I DO IM ALWAYS GOING TO BE ALONE!! I can never trust anyone...because they all leave..I was...I was stupid to think he was going to be any different.

Everyday I grow more alone...even when Hintas around I just feel invisible to everyone else. Eventhough I dont like attention I dont want to be lonely...nothings worse than the feeling of having no one to turn too.